All in one desktop PCs have smaller form factor compared to typical desktop PCs that saves valuable space, reduces power consumption and heat generation and cuts out the wire clutter.
All in one desktops also come with a range of features that are lacking in traditional PCs. Most all in one PCs have touchscreen/multi-touch screen, HD tuners, remote controls and motion controllers to play video games.
But before we move on to our list of best all in one desktop PCs; here are a few things that should be kept in mind:
- Display – It is important to choose the display carefully because there is no option to upgrade in future. Opt for a 23, 24 or 27 inch display with true 1080p HD resolution. Look for IPS technology for best screen quality.
- CPU – Opt for a true quad-core processor to perform smooth photo editing, work on spreadsheets, etc.
- Memory – Look for systems with 6 to 8GB memory for multitasking, although 4GB system memory works fine for basic users.
- Storage – Most all in one PCs use mobile hard drives which give cooler operating temperature but less capacity. So, opt for at least 1TB of storage.
- Connectivity – Check for USB ports (3.0 and 2.0), eSATA port, flash memory card reader slot and HDMI ports so that the monitor can be connected to a gaming console, camcorder and any other digital video source.
So, let us get on with our list of all in one desktops where Dell Inspiron 3048 wins the top spot for its amazing features and impressive configuration.
Best All In One Desktop PCs Under 45000
#1.Dell Inspiron 3048 19.5-inch All-in-one Desktop PC
The Dell Inspiron 3048 is our top pick in the list of best all in one PC in India that offers a wealth of features for its price. It has a unique single cord design to prevent clutter of wires. It is powered by 3.4 GHz Intel Core i3-4130 4th Gen Processor and equipped with 4GB RAM, 1TB hard disk, integrated graphics processor and a 19.5 inch WLED non-touch monitor. It runs on the Windows 8 operating system. There is sufficient memory to multitask. The system is good enough for light games, photos, videos and internet surfing. There are a few useful connectivity options such as wireless LAN, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc that helps to transfer data with blazing speed. The all-in-one desktop also features a webcam for video calling and video conferencing.
- Processor – 3.4 GHz Intel Core i3-4130 4th Gen Processor
- Operating System – Windows 8
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 1TB hard disk
- HDMI out port to connect to a big screen
- Ethernet port if you don’t have wireless connectivity
- Easy setup
- Does not recognize newest 5GHz band
- Comes with preinstalled Windows 8 OS
Best All In One PCs Under 35000
#2.Lenovo F0B2002HIN 19.5-inch All-in-one Desktop PC
The Lenovo F0B2002HIN is the best all in one PC from Lenovo with high-end specifications and a powerful configuration. It is powered by a 1.7 GHz Intel Core i3 4005U processor and packs in a 2 GB DDR3 RAM, 1 TB 7200 rpm hard drive and integrated graphics processor which makes it suitable for day-to-day internet surfing, multitasking, light gaming, etc. It runs on the DOS operating system. The 19.5 inch LED display provides crystal clear and crisp visuals. Connectivity options include Ethernet port for wired connectivity, HDMI out port, USB 3.0 port, USB 2.0 ports, WiFi.
- Processor – 1.7 GHz Intel Core i3 4005U processor
- Operating System – DOS
- RAM – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 1 TB 7200 rpm hard drive
- Quad core processor
- No bloatware
- Huge storage space
- Does not support 5GHz WiFi band
- No HDMI out port
Best All In One Computers Under 30000
#3.HP All-in-One PC 20-r010il
As far as design and compactness is concerned, the HP All-in-One PC 20-r010il is the best all in one computer that has a stylish and attractive one-box design, compact body and single wire connection. The PC comes with a full-sized screen, mouse and keyboard which makes it absolutely comfortable to use and suitable for creative work. It is equipped with Intel Pentium N3700 quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 500 GB hard drive and Intel HD graphics processor. It runs on the FreeDOS 2.0 operating system. The 19.5 inch widescreen high definition LED backlit display has a display resolution of 1600×900 pixels and aspect ratio of 16:9. It also features built-in Realtek ALC3228-CG speakers, integrated webcam, microphone and DVD burner. Networking options include integrated Bluetooth 4.0 and wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n. It has 2 USB ports.
- Processor – Intel Pentium N3700 quad core processor
- Operating System – FreeDOS 2.0
- RAM – 2GB
- Storage – 500 GB hard drive
- Sleek and stylish one-box design
- Amazing display
- Intel quad core processor
- Low graphics
- Slow processing
#4.LG ChromeBase 22CV241-W 22-Inch All-in-One Cloud Desktop
The LG ChromeBase is the best all in one desktop computer within an affordable price range that comes with a solid display and amazing hardware that is totally worth the price. It runs on Google’s Chrome OS with an Intel Celeron dual-core processor, 2GB of RAM and 16GB SSD and all this is packed in a 22 inch 1080p monitor. The system also includes an aesthetically pleasing keyboard and mouse. It has a simple yet sharp appearance with white exterior, sliver trim and rounded edges. Connectivity options include 4 USB ports, Ethernet port, HDMI in port and combo headphone/microphone jack. Networking options include WiFi connectivity of 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth.
- Processor – 1.4 GHz Intel Celeron 2955U Processor
- Operating System – Google Chrome Operating System
- RAM – 2GB DDR3L
- Storage – 16GB SSD
- Modern aesthetics
- Attractive display
- Quick hardware
- Solid bundled peripherals
- No AC support
- Weak speakers
- Confusing display controls
Budget All In One Desktops Under 25000 in India
#5.Lenovo C260-57325928 All-In-One 19.5-Inch Desktop
When it comes to basic all-in-one PCs with reasonable functionality, the Lenovo C260 is the best all in one desktop that has a powerful CPU, high resolution touch screen and excellent system memory. The components off the C260 are built into a black polycarbonate chassis. An easel-like arm juts off the back of the monitor that works as a stand and lets you adjust the angle of the monitor. It is powered by 2.41 GHz Intel Celeron J1800 Processor, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB hard disk and integrated graphics processor. It comes with preinstalled DOS operating. The 19.5-inch LED Screen has 1600×900 pixels resolution. It has good connectivity options – Ethernet port, HDMI out port and USB 3.0 port two USB 2.0 ports. Networking options include 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Processor – 2.41 GHz Intel Celeron J1800 Processor
- Operating System – DOS
- RAM -2GB DDR3
- Storage – 500GB hard disk
- Quad core processor
- 10-point touch screen
- Range of connectivity options
- No HDMI in port
- No 5GHz band WiFi
#6.Asus ET2040IUK-BB006M 19.5-inch All-In-1 Desktop
The Asus ET2040 IUK is a decent all in one desktop PC that comes with impressive specifications at an affordable price. It has a large screen, sleek design and built-in power backup. It is powered by 2.41 GHz Intel- Pentium J2900 Processor and packs in 4GB RAM, 500GB hard disk and Intel HD graphics processor. It comes with preinstalled DOS operating system. The configuration is not the fastest bit it is enough for most basic day-to-day activities such as Word processing, Excel sheets, PPT presentations, net surfing, video streaming, light gaming, etc. It has a 19.5-inch 1366×768 pixels resolution LED-backlit display that gives good colors and brightness and decent viewing angles. Its clever built-in backup power keeps on working for up to 1 hour if the power is lost. Connectivity options include three USB 3.0 ports, three USB 2.0 ports, HDMI output and card reader.
- Processor – 2.41 GHz Intel- Pentium J2900 Processor
- Operating System – DOS
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 500GB SATA Hard Drive
- Built-in power backup
- Good display screen
- Good connectivity options
- Simple and portable
- No touchscreen
- No RAM upgradation option
- Sub-par sound output
Check the Price
This brings us to the end of our list of best all in one PC in India that has been prepared after extensive in-depth research. So, if you are intending to buy a all in one PC then you can go with any of these computers from the list.