Download Android Apps to PC and Transfer to Phone
A few days back, I wrote an article on “downloading Symbian apps to pc from Nokia Ovi suite” and today lets see how to download android apps to PC from Google Play.
The main advantage of Android cellphones over other OS mobiles is the availability of enormous number of free android applications. Android Market or Google Play has all the applications (both free and premium) available for your mobile. However, not many users will be having a high speed or 3G internet connection on their mobile phone. And so, its better if you’ve the chance of downloading android apps to PC from android market (Google Play Store) and then transfer them to your mobile phone. By default, Google Play will not support downloading of apps to the computer. But, you can easily download them using a simple trick explained below.
How to Download Android Apps to PC Directly?
- Open your Google Chrome browser and install the chrome extension called ‘APK Downloader‘.
- Once it is installed, an APK icon will be displayed at the end of the address bar like shown in the below picture.
- Ignore the SSL warning that is displayed. To get rid of it, right click on Chrome icon (shortcut on desktop) and select “Properties” > “Shortcuts” tab.
- In “Shortcuts” tab, add –ignore-certificate-errors at the end of the target box after \chrome.exe (as shown fig).
- Now, go to Google Play and browse for the android app that you wish to download to your desktop PC.
- Next, click on the APK icon (ref. step1) to start downloading the apk of that app on to your computer.
That’s it! Your android app is now downloaded to your PC. You can then transfer the downloaded android apk files to your phone either using the cable or memory card or wirelessly.
Incoming search terms:
- download android apps to pc then transfer to phone
- download android apps on pc and transfer to phone
- download android apps to pc and transfer to phone
- how to download android apps on pc and transfer to phone
- how to download android apps to pc and transfer to mobile