Permanently Delete Chat History of Friends on Facebook
Facebook is the top & one of the most interactive social networking medium online. Apart from sharing pictures, videos, messages – Facebook will also be useful to chat with friends online using online Facebook chat feature. A Chat bar pop ups at the bottom right whenever you log into Facebook account. You can easily chat with your Facebook buddies using that chat window. Many of you may be wondering how to delete facebook chat history (or) clear chat history in facebook page. You can do so by following the below steps.
Remove Chat History of Facebook Friends
- Open Facebook using your Log in details. You can find the Facebook chat box at bottom right.
- Click ‘Chat’ button on the chat bar to expand it into a box.
- Then click on specific friend for deletion of chat history.
- In the Facebook chat box click ‘gear’ icon and select ‘clear window’ option to remove chat history temporarily.
- In case you want to delete it permanently, then from ‘gear’ menu, select ‘see full conversation’ option. It will take you to your Facebook messages.
- Next, click on ‘Actions’ button which you can find above the messages. Select ‘Delete conversation’ or ‘Delete Messages’ from the drop-down menu.
That’s it! You can permanently delete chat history of different Facebook friends using the above procedure.
Do note that you can only delete Facebook chat history if you used Facebook website to chat and not any desktop client software for Facebook chat.
Incoming search terms:
- how to delete facebook chat history
- how to delete chat history in facebook
- how to delete chat history in facebook permanently
- how to delete facebook chat history permanently
- how to delete chat history on facebook