How to Play Videos with Unsupported Audio Format on your TV?
The only solution when your TV doesn’t support the video file formats like AVI, MKV is to convert those files into a format that is accepted by your TV. Many of you might’ve re-encode the video file into another format but it is not necessary as the problem here is your TV is incompatible with the audio-stream and not the video. So, we should just convert the audio stream by keeping the video stream intact. Wondering how to do it! This can be possible with software called “Avidemux”.
How to Play MKV and AVI video files with Unsupported Audio Format?
- Download and install Avidemux.
- Open the tool and then go to File and load the video file you wanted to convert.
- Choose “Copy” option from the drop-down menu which can be found under “Video Output” menu on the left hand side.
- Next, choose AC-3 (lav) under the “Audio Output” menu.
- Next, choose either MKV muxer or AVI muxer or MP4 muxer (depends on whether your video file was in MKV, AVI or MP4) under the “Output format”.
- Click “Save” button.
That’s it! Your audio will now be converted to your TV supported audio format and your video files will play without any issues.
Incoming search terms:
- unsupported audio
- micromax tv pedrive audio format
- www how to rectify video downloads which says unsupported
- solution to unsupported audio
- unsupported format hunday dvd