How to Print Documents from an Android or iPhone Wirelessly
One nightmare most of the Smartphone users face is the ability to print from the cloud. Although the latest Android phones has got this option, a lot of early Smartphone adapters have got no choice except to upload their documents to Dropbox or directly to the computer to get it printed.
Luckily, there is an awesome Android app for this facility. Cloud Print is an app that lets you to remotely print from your Android phone.
Setup Cloud Print App & Print from an Android/iOS Device
- First login to your Google account from your computer. Cloud Print is a Google app and you’ll need a Google account. Once logged in, you’ll need to set up your printer. Take a look at the supported printers list. If you don’t find your printer in the list, this page will help you get started with your printer.
Here is a list of top branded toner cartridges for printers
- Go to the Play store on your mobile and download the Google Cloud Print Android app or iOS app in case of iOS devices like iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Once installed, login to your Google account so that the app starts working.
- Whenever you wanted to print a file, simply click on either the ‘print’ button in your reader app or open Cloud print app and browse the file you want to print.
- Next, you’ll see a list of printers you’ve setup (step 1). Select the desired one and then you’ll taken to the options page where you can configure different print settings like DPI, no: of copies etc…
- Once you’re done with your configuration, press the ‘print’ button. Your document will then be printed.
This simple workaround will save a lot of time while working from your mobile. Do you’ve any better Android app to print files/documents from your Android phone or iDevice? Do let us know.
In case you’re low on your mobile bandwidth, here’s how you can download any Android app to PC and then transfer to your mobile.