Who doesn’t like to play games? I bet we all do. And, having a quality monitor along with a gaming rig provides a fantastic playing experience. If you really love playing games, you must invest some bucks in a high refresh rate gaming monitor.
The gaming monitors in the market are having different refresh rates. If you have a gaming rig with some high-end specs and you are getting more than 200 FPS in-game, then you can go for a 240hz gaming monitor.
On the other hand, if your in-game FPS is 120 plus, you can get a 144hz gaming monitor for you. But, before buying the best suitable gaming monitor for yourself, you must check on some crucial factors:
- Screen Size: You must choose the best suitable screen size for your gaming setup. Having a decent size screen is always good for gaming.
- Refresh Rate: You can easily choose between refresh rates according to the FPS that you get in-game. If it is 60 FPS in-game, you will only be able to see 60Hz on-screen even if it is a 240Hz gaming monitor.
- Resolution: One of the main factors to look at while buying a monitor. Higher is always better. It must be 1920×1080 pixels at least.
Apart from these, there are more factors like G-sync, Free-sync, response rate etc. For more detailed information and if you have any doubts about it, do check out the ‘Buying Guide‘ before having a look at our top picks for the Best Gaming Monitors in India.
Best Gaming Monitors in India
|BEST GAMING MONITORS||Screen Size||Refresh||Resolution||Buy Now|
|Budget Gaming Monitors|
|Acer 23.6 inch 144Hz Full HD Gaming Monitor||24-inch||144||1920 x 1080 pixels||Check the Price|
|LG 24 inch 75Hz Full HD Gaming Monitor||24-inch||74||1920 x 1080 pixels||Check the Price|
|Acer Nitro 23.8-inch 75 Hz Full HD Gaming Monitor||24-inch||75||1920 x 1080 pixels||Check the Price|
|LG Ultragear 24 inch 144Hz Full HD Gaming Monitor||24-inch||144||1920 x 1080 pixels||Check the Price|
|Best 240 Hz Gaming Monitors|
|BenQ Zowie XL2546 24.5 Inch 240Hz FHD Gaming Monitor||24.5-inch||240||1920 x 1080 pixels||Check the Price|
|LG Ultragear 27GK750 27 inch 240Hz Gaming Monitor||27-inch||240||1920 x 1080 pixels||Check the Price|
|Best 4K Resolution Gaming Monitors|
|LG 29 inch 75Hz Gaming Monitor InBuilt Speaker||29-inch||75||1920 x 1080 pixels||Check the Price|
|Samsung LC27JG54QQWXXL 27-inch 144 Hz Curved Gaming Monitor||27-inch||144||1920 x 1080 pixels||Check the Price|
Best 75hz and 144Hz Gaming Monitors in India
First off, let us look at all the top and best gaming monitors available in the budget categories.
1. Acer 23.6 inch Full HD 144Hz Gaming Monitor
First up, we have the Acer 23.6 inch Full HD gaming monitor. Designed especially for the high definition gaming experience, Acer has always been the home for budget-friendly high-end consumer electronics.
It takes up the first position on our list for its 144Hz high refresh rate, competitive price, raving user reviews, impeccable performance, high compatibility and zero frame look that gives you a seamless experience.
- Full HD widescreen display of 1920 X1080 resolution with AMD FreeSync Technology
- Ultra-fast 1 Millisecond Response time and a 144Hz refresh rate that gives you a very great response time within your budget. Aim and glance without any ghosting of the screen
- 300 Nits of brightness lets you have a daylight-like experience even at night
- Also, Black Boost gives you 11 levels of dark adjustments for better detailing on the screen while playing FPS or TPS games.
- Comes with 2 HDMI Ports, 1 Display Port with Inbox HDMI Cable
- Mount it up on walls, tilt it to -5 to about 15 degrees
- Has AMD FreeSync lets you have your own frame refresh rate but not the one fixed by the monitor. No more screen tearing or lag or latency
- Comfy View and Flicker-less low dimming display gives a comfortable viewing experience when you are playing in low light or even when playing during the bright daylight
- 8 Preset display modes that can be accessed through the on-screen display settings.
- 6 axis color adjustment for better color precision
Screen Size: 23.6 inches
Refresh Rate: 144Hz
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Response Time: 1ms
Warranty and Support: The monitor comes with a 3 years manufacturer’s warranty. For any complaints or supports, you can contact their customer service center at @ 1-800-11-6677 between (Mon-Fri) 9 AM-6 PM.
- Designed only for a premium gaming experience
- Incredible value for money budget gaming monitor
- AMD FreeSync gives you great flexibility over your graphics
- 2 HDMI ports
- 3 years of warranty
- Does not have height adjustment
- No display port cable included
2. LG 24 inch 75Hz Full HD Gaming Monitor
As for our next product, we have the LG 24 inch, Gaming monitor. This product takes up second place on our list due to its economic pricing, 1 ms response time and 24-inch big size screen with 3H Anti-Glare.
- 24 inches 1920X1080 Ultra HD screen
- Has 1VGA port, 1 HDMI Port, 1 Digital Port, 1 Audio Port and 1 Headphone port
- 75Hz refresh rate with IPS screen
- Has Anti-Glare 3H that provides a great and seamless experience even in broad daylight (but not with Open Windows or doors)
- Flicker-Free monitor
- 178 degrees viewing angle (both horizontal and vertical)
- Though not a native 4K resolution, it supports 4K videos and as it is compatible with the latest HDCP 2.2 copy protection, it can support not just 4k videos but also streaming, game consoles and Ultra HD blue-ray disc players
- Comes with AMD FreeSync and thus does not have any screen tear
- Experience no lag gaming inputs with its Dynamic Action Sync
- 3 Different gamer modes
- Black stabilizer
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Screen Size: 23.4 inches
Refresh Rate: 75Hz but also has AMD FreeSync
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Response Time: 1ms
Warranty and Support: LG Provides a 3 years manufacturer’s warranty on the product from the date of purchase. For support, you can contact 079979 51901
- Most budget-friendly gaming monitor in the entire list
- Trust of LG
- 3 years of Onsite warranty
- Dynamic action is on point
- Few panels have pixel issues
3. Acer Nitro 23.8-inch 75 Hz Full HD Gaming Monitor
Next on our list is yet another Acer Monitor. The Acer Nitro is a 23.8-inch monitor that comes with a zero frame design and a builtin FHD Web Camera with MIC
It takes up the third position on our list for its zero frame design, builtin FHD webcam & mic, 2 inbuilt speakers and a 16:9 aspect ratio
- 23.8 inches 1920 X 1080P full HD Widescreen
- 75 Hz of fast refresh rate for a better gaming experience
- AMD Radeon FreeSync helps reduce and eliminate any screen tear and let you have a flexible frame rate depending on your graphics cards
- 2 inbuilt Speakers of 2 watts each
- Inbuilt FHD web camera with a microphone
- Has 1 HDMI Port, 1 DisplayPort and 1 Video Graphics Array to support HDMI, DP and USB inbox cables.
- 250 Nits of brightness and 11 levels of dark level adjustment with inbuilt Black Boost
- ComfyView display with flicker-less technology and low dimming provide a comfortable viewing experience
- Wonderful gaming experience with its 1920 X 1080 Full HD resolution and 16:9 Aspect ratio
- 1 ms fast response time
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Screen Size: 23.8 inches
Refresh Rate: 75Hz but also has AMD Radeon FreeSync
Resolution: 1920 x 1080P
Response Time: 1ms
Warranty and Support: Acer provides a 3 years manufacturer’s warranty on the product from the date of purchase.
- Zero frame design consumes very little space and thus is perfect
- Webcam and Inbuilt speakers are of great quality
- Can easily manage the darkness settings with the Black Boost and optimize your viewing
- Ergonomic Edge lets you tilt and move about the monitor to your viewing flexibility
- Not that great resolution when it comes to movies or streaming content but is competitive in its budget
4. LG Ultragear 24 inch Full HD 144Hz Gaming Monitor
Next up in the Budget Range, we have the LG Ultragear, a 144Hz, 1 ms response 24-inch gaming monitor.
As mentioned, its 144Hz high response rate, budget, and its large screen along with its Radeon Freesync make the Ultragear worth the fourth position on our list.
- 144 Hz high refresh rate
- 1 ms fast response rate
- 24 inch full TN panel screen size
- 2 separate HDMI ports, a headphone port, and a DisplayPort
- Radeon FreeSync lets expand frame refresh rate to suit your graphic card specs
- Dynamic action Sync or an ultra-sharp gaming experience
- Black Stabilizers for great night vision mode playing
- Crosshair avoids off-target shots in FPS
- Customized gaming modes available
Aspect Ratio: NA
Screen Size: 24 inches
Refresh Rate: 144Hz and have FreeSync
Resolution: 2048 x 1080P 2K resolution
Response Time: 1ms
Warranty and Support: Comes with a 3 years manufacturer’s warranty for any making defects. For support, you can contact 1800 315 9999
- Great performance in its budget
- Can mount on walls 75 X 75
- Radeon AMD provides ample frame refresh rate flexibility
- Different custom gaming modes for an enhanced gaming experience
- Backlight bleeding issues
Best 240Hz Gaming Monitors in India
1. BenQ Zowie XL2546 24.5 Inch FHD 240hz Gaming Monitor
First on our list of the 240 Hz gaming monitors in India is the BenQ Zowie XL2546 variable-sized Full HD gaming monitor
The reason BenQ Zowie makes it to the top of the list is due to its impeccably favourable reviews, and for it winning the digit ZERO1 award in 2017, India Gaming Award by Exhibit in 2018 & T3 Award in 2020 for Best Gaming Monitor.
- Exclusive Dynamic Accuracy Technology provides remarkable clarity for a speedy and fast motion of gameplaying
- True 1 ms response time GTG that eliminates lag and ghosting and thus provides a truely optimal gaming experience
- Comes with exclusive colour vibrancy and Black Equalizer Technology
- Comes with a removable shield which helps you focus on the game than getting distracted
- S-Switch lets you tri profile switching, navigate the menu, change monitor settings and save custom display profiles in an instant by the press of a single button
- Has multiple connectivity options like DisplayPort, Dual-Link DVI-D, HDMI, Headphone and Mic jack inputs.
- At its full height, it gives pivot and swivels adjustments with VESA Compatibility and 100 mm x 100mm Ergonomics
- Attached inbuilt speakers with clear audio output
Aspect Ratio: 16: 9 Resolution
Screen Size: 24 inches. Also available in 24.5 and 27 inches sizes
Refresh Rate: 240Hz
Resolution: 1920 x 1080P
Response Time: 1ms
Warranty and Support: Comes with a standard 3 years manufacturer’s warranty available from the date of purchase.
- An award-winning gaming monitor with great ergonomics and raving features
- A Monitor that is adopted by most professional and players of worldwide e-Sports tournaments
- Value for money
- Very loud and ergonomically placed inbuilt speakers
- Variable Monitor Sizes available from 23 to 24 and 26 inches
- No FreeSync available and thus sometimes experiences screen tear while playing heavy games
- Viewing Angles
2. LG Ultragear 27 inch 240Hz Gaming Monitor
Yet another LG product on the list, the LG Ultragear is 27GK750 a 240 Hz 1 ms response time variable-sized monitor with Gsync Compatibility.
It takes up the second place on our list for being Gsync compatible, having a minimum of 27inches in its range, has dynamic action synch along with AMD FreeSync and Black Stablizer
- 1 ms MBR response rate of time
- Compatible with GSync
- TN Panel Full HD Display
- Has 2 HDMI Ports, Display port, Headphone out and USB 3.0 (2 Down and 1 Up)
- Has AMD Freesync and Dynamic Action sync for fluid and livid gaming experience
- Custom gaming presets such as the RTS and FPS
- Game setting pad express
- Black Stabilizer for night mode game enabling
Aspect Ratio: NA
Screen Size: 27 inches. Also available in 24 and 32 (144Hz) inches sizes
Refresh Rate: 240Hz
Resolution: 1920 x 1080P Full HD
Response Time: 1ms
Warranty and Support: The LG Ultragear comes with a 3 years manufacturer’s warranty on the product parts and labor. For support, you can contact 1800 315 9999
- A screen that is designed for gaming
- Black stabilizer and it’s AMD FreeSynch provide an enhanced gaming experience
- Various favorable gaming presets
- Gsync compatibility
- Even 32inch monitor sizes available
- Backlight Bleeding issue
Best 4K Gaming Monitors in India
1. LG 29 inch 75Hz Gaming Monitor InBuilt Speaker
Moving onto the 4K Resolution gaming monitors, we have the LG Ultrawide again but now with a 29 inches big monitor.
It is a de facto one of the two best 4K resolution gaming monitor in India for its ultrawide display, 21:9 aspect ratio, inbuilt speaker.
- 21:9 aspect ratio of 29 inches in size
- IPS Screen with 178/178 wide viewing angle
- MBR enabled 1 ms fast response time
- 2X 5 watts Inbuilt Speakers with clear audio output
- 74 Hz refresh rate but comes with AMD FreeSync that controls screen tear
- Has 1X HDMI port, 1X Display Port, USB C type
- 74 X 75 wall support
Aspect Ratio: 21:9
Screen Size: 29 inches
Refresh Rate: 74 Hz but has AMD FreeSync
Resolution: 2560 x 1080P Full 4K
Response Time: 1ms
Warranty and Support: Comes with a standard 3 years onsite warranty. For support, you can contact 079979 51901.
- 4K Resolution at an economic cost
- Though the response rate is 75Hz, the AMD FreeSync compensates for it
- Ergonomic wall support and on stand too
- 3 years of onsite warranty
- Good inbuilt speakers
- None too specific to note
2. Samsung 27-inch Curved 144 Hz Gaming Monitor
Finally, we have Samsung’s 27-inch WQHD gaming monitor with 144 Hz of refresh rate.
Easily the best 4K resolution gaming monitor, Samsung wins the list with its 27-inch WQHD curved screen with a 144 Hz refresh rate
- WQHD Curved Gaming Monitor that gives you a fast, seamless and flawless gaming experience
- Industry-leading 1800 R screen and the CJG5 curves will give you an immersive field of view
- WQHD has about 1.7 times the pixels than that of Full HD.
- Darker black and best in the class of 3000:1 contrast ratio whereas the Brightness is 300 cd/metre square
- Even though its 4K resolution, has 144 Hz, it also has an AMD FreeSync which lets you increase the response rate
- HDMI connectivity
Aspect Ratio: NA
Screen Size: 27 inches
Refresh Rate: 144 Hz and also has AMD FreeSync
Resolution: 2560 x 1080P Full 4K
Response Time: 1ms
Warranty and Support: Comes with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty on the product available from the date of purchase. For any further support, you can contact the customer support on 1800 407 267 864
- Samsung’s Trust
- WQHD that has Curved shape for a unique and novel gaming experience
- great pixel clarity
- Darker black and good contrast for a better viewing experience
- None too specific to mention
Things to Look for When Choosing a Gaming Monitor
A monitor is the soul of a PC. And when it comes to gaming monitors, things get very confusing. You have to keep in mind, there are multiple options, and each one is designed specifically for gaming, regular use, editing etc.
The main differentiating factor in gaming monitors is response time and refresh rates. But how much of a difference does it make? Do you really need G-sync, Free-sync and other related features? So, if your priority is a gaming monitor, we are here with a guide that can clear your confusion.
Screen Size Matters
For gaming, you need a slightly larger monitor for a better experience. Monitors with a screen size of 24 to 27 inches are the most suitable. However, if you have a higher budget, you can also opt for 32-inch monitors for even greater gaming experience. But you have to remember that, with the larger size, you have to pick a higher resolution for better output quality.
If you are a 24-inch or 27-inch monitor, the resolution should be at least Full HD or 1080p. If you opt for a 32-inch monitor or higher ones, you should go for QHD or 4k resolution. The resolution has been discussed in detail in the following point for better understanding.
The aspect ratio is the relationship between the width and height of a screen. When it comes to gaming monitors, there are two types available based on aspect ratios.
- Regular widescreen monitor with standard 16:9 aspect ratio
- Ultra widescreen monitor with 21:9 aspect ratio.
21:9 is a greater aspect ratio than the stand 16:9. A great aspect ratio means the screen will be wider while the height remains almost the same. A wider screen offers a wider field of view(FOV), which is what most of the gamers prefer.
This is because it offers better peripheral vision which is always advantageous in a multiplayer game. However, you should be aware that not all games support ultra-wide monitors. Therefore, make your decision wisely considering the games you will play and their compatibility.
What Resolution for Gaming?
Resolution is the number of pixels the monitor can display. It is expressed by the number of pixels on the horizontal and vertical axis, such as 1280p x 720p. The higher the resolution, the sharper the image will be. It is important to remember that the sharpness indirectly depends on the size of the monitor.
For example, 1080p on a 24-inch monitor can produce a superb sharp image. However, it won’t be so for a large screen like 32-inch. For a 32-inch screen, you need a higher resolution for a sharper image. It is because large surface needs more pixels for a sharper display.
The following is the list of the popular benchmarks of resolutions for gaming monitors.
- HD/720p = 1280p x 720p.
- FHD(Full HD)/1080p = 1920p x 1080p
- QHD/WQHD(Quad HD)/1440p = 2560p x 1440p.
- UHD(Ultra HD)/4K/2160p = 4096p x 2160p.
The above resolutions are for the standard 16:9 aspect ratio monitors. The followings are for 21:9 aspect ratio monitors.
- FHD = 2560 x 1080p.
- QHD= 3440 x 1440p.
- UHD/4K = 5120 x 2160p.
TN vs. IPS vs. VA! What Kind of Panel You Need
There are basically three types of screen panels used in gaming monitors.
- TN(Twisted Nematic) Panels
These have the fastest response time leading to smooth gaming experience. They are also inexpensive in comparison to others. However, the color range is poor, and gamers generally choose less colorful TN panels for faster response time. The contrast, colors, and viewing angle(narrow) will not be as good as IPS panels.
- IPS (In-Plane Switching) Panels
These are the most popular, and they have more accurate color range. The contrast and viewing angle(wide) are perfect. That is why they are the most expensive of the three types. These are the first preference of graphic designers, video editors, and photographers where color accuracy is important. However, the response time is low, which varies from 3ms to 7ms. While buying, go for the ones that have 3ms or 4ms for good enough experience.
- VA (Vertical Alignment) Panels
These are the latest panels where there is an amalgamation of the accurate color range and faster response time. Therefore, it offers response time close to TN panels, but the contrast and colors are far better in comparison. However, the color range is not exactly at par with IPS panels, but still, they are decent for gamers. The price point is somewhere between TN and IPS panel based monitors. They are increasingly becoming popular.
Response Time-Shorter is Better for Gaming!
Response time of a monitor is the time it takes to shift from one color to another. The lower the response time, the better will be the gaming experience. The lowest response time by any monitor in the current market is 1ms.
Only TN panel-based monitor can give 1ms response. However, the standard IPS panel-based monitor has 4ms-8ms response time.
If you are going to play competitive games where faster processing of scenes is a necessity, you have to opt for TN panel monitors. Otherwise, the standard IPS panel monitors are good enough.
But you should always check the response time of the monitor in the specification. Never go for the ones that have response time over 5ms. Ideally, it would help if you settle for 1-3ms response time monitors.
Refresh Rate-Bigger is Better!
Along with response time, the refresh rate of a monitor determines the processing speed. The refresh rate is the speed at which the monitor changes the images. The higher the refresh rate, the smoother will be the display as the monitor will update the images faster every second. The number of image or frame it can change per second is measured in Hertz(Hz).
There are many 60Hz monitors available which are good for all other purposes except for gaming. For gaming, you need to opt for at least 120Hz monitors.
However, the best gaming experience will be on a 240Hz monitor. There will be no tearing or flickering in the high-end games. Apart from 120Hz and 240Hz monitors, there are monitors available with a 144Hz refresh rate, which are also good enough.
Do you need FreeSync and G-Sync?
The simple answer is Yes! If you can afford it, go for it! Slow response time leads to screen tearing while playing games. To solve this issue, AMD and Nvidia have come up with dynamic refresh rate feature named adaptive sync. AMD offers FreeSync technology while Nvidia offers G-Sync technology. What these technologies do is force the graphics card to match the refresh rate of the monitor consistently.
Therefore, it dynamically adjusts the refresh rate to prevent screen tearing and stuttering, which are highly irritating to a gamer. However, your monitor needs to be compatible with any of these technologies for dynamic refresh rate matching.
Apart from these, different brands have different features to enhance the gaming experience. Therefore, go through the product descriptions and specifications minutely for better understanding.
Connectivity Ports for Handling Peripherals:
A gaming monitor must offer all the essential connectivity ports for versatile gaming.
- HDMI Port – An HDMI port essentially carries audio and video signals. You can establish a connection with your gaming consoles, computers, and other devices conveniently and enjoy HD-streaming games.
- Display Ports – When you want to stream ultra-high-resolution video content at a higher frame rate, there is no alternative to Display Ports. These ports are similar to the HDMI ports as they carry both audio and video signals. These highly efficient ports can carry even 8K resolution signals with a 60FPS frame rate for uninterrupted, ultra-smooth, and crystal clear visuals.
- USB Ports – USB ports create a powerful connection between the peripheral devices and PCs. Therefore, you can connect and directly access content from smartphones and cameras. Most of the modern gaming monitors are coming up with a USB port facility.
- Audio Ports – With audio ports, you can connect your gaming headphone or speaker directly to the monitor.
- DVI Ports – The DVI ports are only for carrying video signals and not audio signals. A standard DVI port can carry a maximum resolution of 1920 X 1200p. These ports are available in some of the older models, along with VGA ports. However, with the emergence of HDMI ports, they have become obsolete.
Brightness is one of the most overlooked points when it comes to buying a monitor. All the monitors mention the peak brightness in the specifications in the unit candela per square meter(cd/m2) or nits.
For a gaming monitor, the peak brightness in the range of 250 to 350 cd/m2 is acceptable. If you are opting for an HDR monitor, the peak brightness should be at least 400 cd/m2 or nits. However, there are gaming monitors available with 1000 nits of peak brightness. It depends on your preference and budget.
- Flicker-Free Technology
Most of the gaming monitors are now flicker-safe. Flickering of the screen was a common occurrence in the older gaming monitors due to less refresh rate. Flickering leads to eye fatigue and strain. Therefore, while purchasing, make sure that the monitor is flicker-free or flicker-safe.
Some of the advanced and premium gaming monitors come with a light sensor. This sensor detects the level of brightness and the color temperature in your surrounding environment. Accordingly, it automatically adjusts the brightness as well as the color temperature of the monitor so that it does not strain your eyes.
It is quite handy as gamers tend to play games for hours, and unnecessary brightness and color temperature can put a strain in the eyes in the long run. Therefore, while buying, check whether the monitor has brightness intelligence feature or not if you think it is going to be useful for you.
Dynamic Action Sync (DAS)
In general, a gaming monitor renders the video signals and then displays the output. Therefore, there are a few milliseconds of delay. With the DAS feature, you can see the action in real-time instead of the delay caused due to internal rendering and image processing. It is an extremely important feature for professional gamers as a delay can lead to losing the game.
The feature is common in LG gaming monitors. The basic objective of the feature is to offer you better visibility of the game scenes when the scenes are dark. Therefore, in a multiplayer game, you will have a better edge over your competitors.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you consider displaying your game on two monitors, it would not be worth.The largest problem faced is the poor black bezels traversing across the center of the screen. At the center, your game’s action is showcased at the most. Therefore, the game viewing experience will be very poor. It is recommended to have your game running on one display and use another monitor for running different apps.
If you are looking for affordably priced gaming monitors under ₹10,000, you can consider the below names.
*Asus VP228H 21.5 inch Full HD LED Backlit Gaming Monitor
*LG 22MP68VQ 22″ Full HD Monitor
*BenQ GW2470HL 24 Inch Monitor
*HP 22ES 21.5-inch IPS LED Monitor
*Acer KG221Q bmix 21.5″ Full HD Monitor
The listed below are the best monitors to consider under ₹15,000:
*Samsung 23.5 inch (59.8 cm) Curved LED Backlit Computer Monitor
*Dell 21.5 inch Full HD LED Backlit IPS Panel Monitor (S2218H)
*LG 24 inch Borderless Monitor – Full HD, IPS Panel with VGA, HDMI, *Audio in/Out Ports and in-Built Speakers – 24MP88HV
*HP 23.8 inch Full HD LED Backlit IPS Panel Monitor (HP 24es)
*LG 22 inch Full HD LED Backlit IPS Panel Monitor (22MP68VQ)
A good gaming monitor for PS4 is the one that is affordably priced yet boasts good quality. These are the good gaming monitors for PS4:
*LG 27UD58-B 27-Inch 4K Monitor for Gaming
*Asus VP28UQG 28 Inch Cheap 4K Monitor for Gaming
*Samsung C27HG70 27″ HDR QLED 144Hz 1ms Curved Gaming Monitor
*Dell Ultrasharp U2718Q 27-Inch 4K IPS Monitor
*Acer KG241QP 23.6″ 1 MS 144 Hz Gaming Monitor
These are the good quality 4K monitors in India:
*LG 27UK850-W 27″ 4K UHD IPS Monitor with HDR10
*ASUS VP28UQG 28″ 4K/UHD 3840×2160 1ms DP HDMI Adaptive-*Sync/FreeSync Eye Care Monitor
*LG 32UD99-W 32-Inch 4K UHD IPS Monitor with HDR 10
*ASUS MG28UQ 4K/UHD 28-Inch FreeSync Gaming Monitor
For gaming enthusiasts willing to play PUBG, below gaming monitors can be considered:
*Acer 24-inch (60.96 cm) Predator Full HD NVIDIA G-Sync Display
*Samsung 23.5-inch (59.69 cm) Curved Gaming Monitor -LC24FG73FQWXXL (Dark Blue/Black)
*Acer XG270HU 27 inch WQHD 1MS 144Hz – DVI Dual Link Up – HDMI – Display Port – Stereo Speakers – AMD Free Sync
*Dell 27″ Gaming Monitor | S2716DG -QHD Resolution,Black
*Asus MG279Q IPS Technology 144 Hz Gaming Monitor
*Acer America Predator 27 Inches WQHD IPS NVIDIA 2560X1440 2K 144 Hz G-Sync Gaming Monitor
When it comes to Xbox, these are the best gaming monitors
*LG 27UK650-W 27 Inch 4K UHD IPS LED Monitor with HDR 10 and Adjustable Stand
*ASUS VG279Q 27″ Full HD 1080p IPS 144Hz 1ms (MPRT) DP HDMI DVI Eye Care Gaming Monitor
*ViewSonic XG2402 24 Inch 1080p 1ms 144 Hz Gaming Monitor
*Samsung LC27F398FWNXZA Samsung C27F398 27 Inch Curved LED Monitor
*LG 24 inch Gaming 4K UHD Monitor – 4K UHD, IPS Panel with HDMI, Display, Audio Out, Headphone Ports – 24UD58
When the matter comes to gaming, the 1080p is an excellent resolution to consider. This resolution option is prevailing on the market for decades. There are tons of features you find in 1080p monitors but not in higher resolution monitors. One of those features is refresh rate which is highly important for gaming. For gaming monitors larger than 24-inch, 1920×1080 must not be used. The 1440p is perfect for 27-inch gaming monitors whereas the 4K resolution is ideal for 27-inch to 32-inch gaming monitors. After all, the choice comes down to your preference.
Generally, the 24-inch is the most convenient size for regular desktops but for gaming monitors, 27-inch is the preferred option. If you like to benefit from the visuals of scenery in games like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the 27-inch gaming monitors are suitable choices. If you prefer a more immersive experience as well as expect a wider field of view while playing games, the 34-inch ultrawide monitors are recommended. Actually, there is no perfect gaming monitor size but 24-inch and 27-inch monitors are highly suitable for gaming.
The rate at which the images in monitor change is known as the refresh rate. For gaming monitors, it is important to consider higher refresh rates instead of upgrading to 4K. As A result, you will benefit from the smooth gaming experience. A 144Hz refresh rate is ideal for gaming monitors. Those gamers willing to experience ultra-fast gaming experience, the 240Hz refresh rate is a suitable option.
There is no finest monitor size for a 1920×1080 resolution because it depends on the pixel density and available space. The pixel density is a measure of the amount of physical empty space present between each screen pixel. Generally, the 20-inch to 25-inch monitor sizes are perfect for 1920×1080 resolution. It is important to note that the bigger the screen is, the images would get blurrier. The image blur issues will be found if you go for 1920×1080 resolution in 30+ inches monitors.
The response time is basically how quickly a pixel can change from black to white; alternatively, from one shade of gray to another. The low response time is always better. For a gaming monitor, the best response time is 1ms. It is the lowest one found in gaming monitors. But only TN panels can attain a response time of 1 ms; the IPS panels come a response time of 4ms. For competitive gaming, 1ms is better while for non-competitive gamers, the IPS panels having 4ms response time is better. A response time lesser than 5ms results in blur pictures in gaming.
You can consider purchasing gaming monitors from the brands like Samsung, LG, Dell, HP, Asus, Acer, BenQ, and ViewSonic.
For a gaming monitor to be considered as the best, it should feature ideal characteristics like:
*Display typeà LED
*Response timeà 1/3ms
*Screen sizeà 24-27inches
*Screen resolutionà 1920*1080pixels
As we have discussed earlier, it is the change in time from frame to frame and is usually expressed in hertz. It helps to monitor and perform actions on videos or games uniformly at a specific rate. Usually the gaming monitor should have the refreshing rate of 144Hz. But if it is less than the required then it will slowly play the videos or games.
Recently, the triple gaming monitors are launched with a resolution of 1080pixels or more. It is specially designed by considering the viewing angles by placing 2 other displays at left and right positions.
If the viewing angle is worst, then it may result in color distortion on side-displays. As of now, there is no such technology implemented to overcome these issues. We can expect them in future.
Of course yes, the screen resolution is responsible for the better performance of a gaming monitor. Resolution implies how well you would like to use the gaming monitor. If you go with the higher resolution, then the pixel counts increases, as a result, you can see sharp-clear images on the screen.
The contrast ratio is the difference between bright and dark colors on a gaming monitor. But, all the gaming monitors uses backlight when you turn on the device. Usually, the IPS-panels have more contrast ratio than other models, but other features also have a great impact on the gaming monitor contrast. Higher the contrast ratio the wider color options it displays.
While that was the list, here are the top gaming monitors you can buy in India.
If you are in a budget, then go for the Acer 23.6 inch Full HD 144Hz Gaming Monitor
If you need a 240 Hz monitor, then go for the BenQ Zowie XL2546 24.5 Inch FHD 240Hz Gaming Monitor
If you want a full 4K resolution Monitor, LG 29 inch 75Hz Gaming Monitor InBuilt Speaker
If you have any other questions regarding monitors, CPUs or any other electronics, then feel free to write to us in the comments section below. Our experts will write back to you very soon.