Graphic cards are the most exciting part of a gaming PC and the biggest contributors to your rig’s performance.
Unlike a typical mobile phone or a computer system, you cannot zero down on the perfect gaming graphic card just depending on a few technical factors because your graphic requirements differ from game to game. Bottom Line: Only reviews and their benchmark game compatibilities decide it.
A few games like Assassin’s Creed Odyssey or the Battlefield V might demand a lot of processing, memory bandwidth and actual memory to function. A few other games like Resident Evil, Halo or even Fortnite will just take whatever it is that you give them.
But how do you know which one works for which?
First of all, the terms Graphics card, GPU and Video card are terms used to talk about the same thing but do not mean the same physical thing. Sometimes even Pro-Gamers get confused about this.
A GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is literally the actual chip on the device that helps boost your graphics. The others are terms to refer to the entire device.
NVIDIA and AMD are the two major players in the world who release new GPU units every other year. All the other company essentially uses the same card reference chip, sprinkles a few additional features such as cooling, IO Ports etc and sell them to you.
As I said earlier, it is difficult to say that a particular graphics card is good or bad but remember that a great graphics card has a good of the following three
- Higher memory
- Higher Clock Speed
- Comparatively Higher memory bandwidth the better performance
- Refresh Rate
I’ve created an entire graphic card buying guide that talks about how to individually assess each aspect of a Graphics Card before buying.
Best Graphics Cards for Gaming
|Gaming Graphics Cards||Graphic Memory||Memory Bus||Processor Clock Speed||Warranty||Buy Now|
|ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060||6 GB||192 Bit||8 Gbps||5 years||Check the Price|
|GALAX GeForce® GTX 1660||6 GB||192 Bit||8 Gbps||3 Years||Check the Price|
|GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1660||6 GB||192 Bit||8 Gbps||3 Years||Check the Price|
|ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2060||6 GB||192 Bit||14 Gbps||5 Years||Check the Price|
|Best 8 GB Graphics cards|
|GALAX GeForce RTX 2070||8 GB||256 Bit||15.5 Gbps||3 Years||Check the Price|
|ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2080||8 GB||256 bit||15.5 Gbps||3 years||Check the Price|
|Best 11GB Graphic Cards|
|GALAX GeForce® RTX 2080Ti||11 GB||352 bit||14 Gbps||3 Years||Check the Price|
|ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2080||11 GB||352 bit||14 Gbps||1 Year||Check the Price|
Best Graphics Cards under 5000 for Gaming
Zotac is a Hongkong based computer hardware manufacturing company. The ZOTAC GeForce is its signature NVIDIA graphics card like and the Direct X 12 is a flagship 6GB GTX 1060 model for Zotac.
Its impeccable reviews, IceStorm cooling (very silent), 3x Display parameters with Microsoft Direct X 12 API support gives it the worth to be placed number 1 on our list of top graphic cards
- The 1060 is a super-compact single-chip model that comes with NVIDIA’s Pascal architecture that provides a perfect cascading of the essential components such as the cooling, memory bandwidth and the GPU itself.
- Comes with a 192-bit wide bus interface and NVIDIA’s signature 1280 CUDA cores let more processing of data.
- Has an 8 GHz memory clock speed that is compatible with any system and supports Engine Speed Boosting up to 1708 MHz
- Thanks to IceStorm, now use more surface area, the improved heat-pipe layout, a strong aluminium array heatsink, additional heat dissipation beyond the regular GPU and thus enhances the total cooling.
- Has 3 display ports, 1.4 HDMI and 2.0b that supports 4k resolution.
- The card is also HDCP compliant and thus lets you connect with multiple display units( as high as 4 at a time).
- Supports Microsoft Direct X 12 API, Open GL 4.5 and Open CL.
- Compatible with all new 64-bit windows versions 10, 7, and 8.
Model: GTX 1060
Memory Clock Speed: 8 GHz
GPU Core: NVIDIA 1280 CUDA Cores
Warranty and Support: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 comes with a 2 years standard warranty and 3 years of additional warranty if you register yourselves as a customer within 28 days of purchase. Total of 5 years of warranty.
- Highly received by users
- The card is VR ready and supports any rig configuration
- Comes with a massive 5 years collective warranty
- IceStorm has massive cooling capability
- The card is also available in 1060 AMP version too
- None too specific to find
Next on our list is yet another NVIDIA GeForce device. This one is a GTX 1660 with 6GB memory and is developed by GALAX.
It takes up the 2nd position on our list for its high memory speeds, high GTX and diverse compatibility along with its highly favourable user reviews
- Superior heat dissipation with its premium material built 90mm fans.
- Has HDCP 2.2 and an NVIDIA GPU boost of 1800 MHz
- If you install the Xtreme turner plus, the 1 Click OC feature needs just 1 button to boost the performance to the highest stable overclock settings.
- Dual fans with a composite copper heatpipe that has direct GPU contact and thus automatically control the heat generated
- Has a Modish Backplate that adds to the rigidity of the board while wrapping
- Multi-monitor supported 3 displays. Connectors DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0b and Dual Link-DVI
- Has memory interface width as 192-bit GDDR5
Model: GTX 1660
Memory Speed: 8 Gbps
Memory Bandwidth: 192 GB/sec
Max power output: 120 Watts
Display support: 120Hz with 7680×4320 resolution
Warranty and Support:
GALAX provides a 3 years limited manufacturer’s warranty that is available from the date of purchase.
- Heavy-duty graphics within budget
- VR and Game Ready Drivers
- NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible and any OS compatible
- Comparatively minimum system requirements
- None found so far.
3) GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Windforce OC 6G 192-bit GDDR6 with Windforce 2X Cooling System Graphic Cards
As for our next GeForce graphics card, we have the GIGABYTE Ti Windforce, a GTX 1660 6 GB graphics card.
It’s 192-bit GDDR6 processing, the PCI Express 3.0 Bus System, an 1800 Mhz core clock and a massive 12000 Mhz memory clock let it be on the third position of our list
- GPU integrated into a 6GB GDDR6 192 bit memory interface
- Comes with 2x alternate spinning fans cooling system by Windforce that provide ample cooling
- Fans are made out of 90mm unique blades and have a protective backplate
- Has a max digital resolution of 7680 x 4320 and thus gives livid and great detailed image quality.
- Supports Open GL 4.5 for compatible and smoother performance
- Ideal for all the latest Windows and needs at least 8gigs of RAM.
- NVIDIA Ansel provides an impeccable photo experience and an incredibly fast refresh rate
- There are 3 DisplayPort 1.4 with max Resolution of 4096×2160 @60 Hz) whereas with the HDMI 2.0b, you will have Max Resolution: 7680×4320 @60 Hz
- Perfect for broadcasting and streaming too
Model: GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti OC
Memory: 6 GB
Memory Type: GDDR6
Memory Clock: 12000 Mhz
Memory Bandwidth: 288GB/s
Warranty and Support: The product comes with a standard 3 years of manufacturer’s warranty
- Has a very large Memory Bandwith which lets large transmission of data per second
- Great picture resolution with its variable display ports (DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0b)
- Ideal for any of the major heavy FPS games like DOTA 2, Grand Theft Auto V and many such premium mid-heavy games without major lag
- Silent and efficient cooling fan performance
- 3 years of warranty
- Installation is time-consuming
The last 6 GB GeForce Graphic card on this list is the ZOTAC RTX 2060, a twin fan GDDR6 and 192-bit memory graphic card
The GEFORCE ZT-T20600F-10M is the only 2060 card within the 6GB range and thus its ability to run great games and also stream seamlessly lets it worthy of our 4th position
The GeForce 2060 comes with NVIDIA Turing Architecture and its Real-Time Ray Tracing for immersive and realistic gaming via brilliant chip performance
- Twin Fan with 1920 CUDA developed cores that operate on a 192-bit wide bus interface and with high speeds of 14 GBP/s
- IceStorm 2.0 cooling system enhances the cooling via more surface area utilization through improved heatpipe layout and a stronger aluminium array heatsink.
- Maximum cooling efficiency is achieved through additional heat dissipation is possible beyond the GPU
- Supports engine speed boost up to 1680 Mhz
- Has 3 display ports 1.4 and 1 HDMI 2.0b port for greater pixel clarity and faster refresh rate.
- Can use these ports for 4 display unit plugin simultaneously
- Supports Vulkan API, Microsoft Direct X 12 API, OpenGL 4.5
- Highly compatible with all new windows, NVIDIA Ansel and NVIDIA G-SYNC
Model: NVIDIA GeForce RTXTM 2060 GPU
Memory: 6 GB
Memory Bus: 192 bit
Memory Clock Speed: 14 Gbps
Max Speed Boost: 1680 Mhz
Code Core: 1920 CUDA cores
Warranty and Support: Zotac, as always provides a 2 years standard warranty. If you register yourselves as a customer within the 28 days of purchase, you get an additional 3 years warranty and thus makes this a 5-year warranty device.
- Game-ready drivers with very easy setup
- Compatible with almost any type of system and gaming rig
- Improves your video rate and image pixel quality drastically
- 5 years of the massive warranty period
- Less memory clock speed of 14 GPs may result in giving lag for very large games such as the Assassins creed
Best 8 GB Graphics cards for Gaming in India
While those were the list of the best available 6GB cards, now let us look at the list of the best 8GB Graphics Cards in India
As for the 8GB list, Galax tops it with its Super Ex gaming graphics card.
Its gigantic memory bandwidth, multi-display ports and 1 click clock config of 1815Mhz gives it the best slot in our lis
- One-Click OC Clock is 1815 MHz if you install the Xtreme Tuner Plus software
- 14 Gbps of memory speed with a total memory bandwidth of 448 GB/s lets you have the capability of handling heavy games too
- 8GB GDDR6 memory and has a Memory Interface width of 256-bit
- Compatible with Windows 7 and 10 (64 bit) and also Linux 64 bit
- Has 4 different display ports (3x DisplayPort 1.4 and one HDMI 2.0b)
- Comes with a strong aluminum backplate 100mm twin fans that capable much higher heat transfer through the metallic conductors and a very large heat sink
- 4K gaming experience thanks to the 4k ready card
Model: RTX 2070
Memory: 8GB GDDR6
Memory Bandwidth: 448GB/Sec
Memory Interface Width: 256-bit
Warranty and Support: 3 years of manufacturer’s warranty available from the date of purchase through KAIZEN INFOSERVE.
- High memory specifications translate to better and lag-free performance
- Ultra vivid with GTA V, PUBG, Crysis 3 and Wolfenstein: Youngblood
- Game and stream with the broadcast integration
- Experiences lag in high-end games such as Assassin’s Creed Odyssey or Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands etc.,
2) ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2080 Super Twin Fan 8GB GDDR6 256-bit Gaming Graphics Card with Real-Time Ray Tracing and Spectra Lighting
As for our second 8GB 256 bit Graphics card, we have the ZOTAC GeForce, n X 2080 model with Real-Time Ray tracing and Spectra Lighting.
- The GeForce 2080 comes with a TWIN Fan and the cutting edge NVIDIA Turing Architecture for realistic performance and brilliant spec placement.
- 256-Bit large bus interface to support speeds of the order 15.5 Gbps and is also compatible with almost any system
- IceStorm 2.0 cooling system. Utilizes maximum surface area, has a stronger aluminium array heatsink, comes with an improved heat pipe layout and greater heat dissipation that goes beyond the GPU and thus provides maximum cooling efficiency.
- Strong Metal Backplate for extra rigidity and 4 diverse ports for displays (3x DisplayPorts and 1 HDMI 2.0b port) for a stark 4K video support
- HDCP compliant and thus allows multiple displays connections. Connect up to 4 display units simultaneously.
- Compatible to support Microsoft DirectX 12 API, OpenGL 4.5 and Vulkan API.
- Compatible with 64 bit Windows 7 through 10 and also with 64 bit Linux rigs.
Model: RTX 2080
Bus Interface Speed: 15.5 Gbps
Bus Interface: 256-bit
Engine Boost Speed: 1815 Mhz
Warranty and Support: Similar to almost every Zotac memory devices, this too comes with a standard 2 Year manufacturer’s warranty and if you register yourselves within the 28 days of purchase, you get an additional 3 years of warranty. Combined, you have 5 years of warranty on the product.
- High memory, Bus speed, High clock speed provide great promise
- 4K and Real-time Ray Tracing
- Engineered cooling with the IceStorm 2.0 and active fan control
- 5 Years of warranty
- None specific to mention
Best 11 GB Graphics Cards for Gaming in India
As the top 11GB GeForce graphics card on the list, the Galax GeForce is an RTX2080Ti model with a massive 352-bit GDDR6 memory and is built specifically for Serious Gaming (denoted by SG)
- Comes with the signature NVIDIA Ansel architecture and is G-Sync compatible
- Supports the Vulkan API, Microsoft DirectX 12 API and OpenGL 4.5
- Has 3 display ports; HDCP 2.2, DisplayPort 1.4 and an HDMI 2.0b and the USB style is Type-C
- Unique 6 heat pipe design that connects the radiator fin and GPU. Coupled with the GALAX Engineered triple 80 mm fans, the cooling system is onpoint, silent and very efficient.
- The stamped aluminium backplate and die-cast aluminium front-plate that cover all the sides of the PCB and offer superior heat dissipation and also prevent the board from bending or breaking.
- Massive 352-bit GDDR6 memory interface with a 616Gbps bandwidth
- Will support 64-bit Windows 7and Windows 10 and also 64-bit Linux systems
Model: RTX 2080Ti
Clock Speed: 1545 MHz but with 1-click OC clock boost, can achieve 1590 (after installing Xtreme Tuner Plus)
Memory Speed: 14 Gbps
Memory Bandwidth: 616 gbps
GPU: CUDA Cores 4352
Warranty and Support: Galax provides a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty available from the day of purchase
- Game ready and VR drivers
- Massive specs that suit some heavy and serious gaming
- Superior and very silent Cooling specs
- 3 years of warranty on the product
- None so far to specify
Finally, for the next heavy duty 11GB GPU device, we have the ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, an AMP edition with 352-bit GDDR memory
- AMP Edition of the ZOTAC GPU Devices
- Massive 352-bit GDDR Memory interface with a 14gbps
- Supports Microsoft Direct-X 12 and OPENGL 4.5
- Has 3x DisplayPort at 60Hz refresh rate and 4K resolution along with a HDMI 2.0 at a 60 hz refresh rate and a 380×2160 resolution
- Unique Tri fan design with Active Fan Control and amplified cooling
- FireStorm and OC Scanner
- Spectra Lighting
Model: RTX 2080 Ti
Memory: 11GB GDDR6
Memory Interface: 352-Bit
Memory Clock Speed: 14Gbps
Memory Bandwidth: NA
Warranty and Support: Zotac provides 1 year of manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase
- Massive spec configuration and thus can be used for serious gaming
- Has dual 4K resolution with the Display Ports
- AMP edition
- None too specific to mention
Wrapping it Up:
Wrapping things up, after reviewing all of the best graphic card units available online, here is what we have concluded.
For the 6GB range, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 DirectX 12 6GB 192-Bit GDDR5X Graphics Card (ZT-P10620A-10M) is the winner
For the 8GB range, the GALAX GeForce RTX 2070 Super EX (1-Click OC) 8GB GDDR6 256-bit DP*3/HDMI Gaming Graphics Card is the winner.
As for the massive serious gaming modes, the 11GB range, we have the GALAX GeForce® RTX 2080Ti SG (1-Click OC) 11GB GDDR6 352-bit DP*3/HDMI/USB Type-C™ Graphic Card for its one click clock boosting.
While those were our picks, we encourage you to add on to the list. Did we miss anything or do you want us to add something? Feel free to write to us in the comments section below.