Wired devices can sometimes be chaotic, especially, when you have limited space on your desk. Most of us, can relate to this situation very well. This is because we really get irritated with the hassle of wires all over our desks when using a wired keyboard and mouse. Well, if this is something that bothers you as well, continue reading to find the best solution to deal with it.
Although wired and wireless devices have advantages of their own while high-level gaming, they come with a lot of limitations too. And hence, before you think of directly opting for wireless options, consider a quick analysis of the aspects of how they can boost performance and productivity levels.
- Connectivity (Radio Frequency/Bluetooth)
Since the use of Radio Frequency receiver or Bluetooth is crucial in wireless connectivity, there is no chance you can ignore this aspect. Moreover, if you ask which one to opt for among both, Bluetooth is preferred over RF for not requiring a receiver specifically.
Before you opt for any wireless keyboard and mouse combo, you must check the compatibility. Ensure that the combo is compatible with your gaming or normal laptop or PC. Moreover, this is crucial, nowadays, because of the availability of non-compatible combo options with Windows 7, Windows 8, or iOS.
When looking for any wireless device, the battery is one most important aspects to consider. This is because a wireless gaming device can completely ruin a game if the battery goes dead right in the middle. And hence, opt for a wireless keyboard and mouse combo that ensures AA or AAA batteries or the ones that are power saving.
Now that you understand how wireless keyboard and mouse combos could change the entire experience for high-level gaming. It’s also crucial that you choose the Best wireless keyboard mouse combos in India. And hence, below-given is a curated list of options specifically for you. We also have a Buying Guide if you are still confused about the relative terms and want better know-how before purchasing.
Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for PC
|Logitech MK215 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse||Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista||1 Year||Check the Price|
|Dell Km117 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse||Windows 7/8/8.1/10,|
Android 5.0, Chrome
|1 Year||Check the Price|
|Logitech mk270r Wireless Keyboard & Mouse||Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista||3 Years||Check the Price|
|Rapoo X1800 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse||Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista||1 Year||Check the Price|
|Amkette Wireless Keyboard & Mouse||Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista||3 Years||Check the Price|
|Loopan i8 Mini Wireless Keyboard & Mouse||Windows 7/8/8.1/10,|
Android 5.0, Chrome, iOS, Raspberry-Pi, Smart TV
|10 days||Check the Price|
|Portronics Wireless Keyboard & Mouse||Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista||1 year||Check the Price|
|HP 3ML04AA Wireless Keyboard & Mouse||Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista||1 year||Check the Price|
|iBall Wireless Keyboard & Mouse||Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista||1 year||Check the Price|
Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for PC in 2019
1) Logitech MK215 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
First on our list is Logitech, a computer accessory company, Logitech has been the front and first choice of computer accessories and equipment for a long time.
The Logitech MK215 Wireless Combo takes up the first position on our list for its impeccable quality of the product, wireless connection and raving reviews
- Elegant looks and compact design with efficient usage of the overall space in the keyboard
- Ergonomic structure of the keyboard for easy usage
- 2.4Ghz transmitting wireless technology which is very efficient and lets you have a seamless typing experience
- Has dedicated media hotkeys for ease of use
- Whisper-quiet typing
- Needs 2 AAA batteries which provide a very long 2 years of battery life
- Short and easy carry compact design
- Also needs 2 AAA batteries and has 5 months of battery life
- Better signal strength
- Has high definition optical tracking
Warranty and Support: Both the devices come with a 1-year limited hardware warranty on the product.
- Ergonomic and highly precise instruments
- High-quality build
- Good battery life
- Compatible with any system
- Simple plug and Play
- The wireless interface can be affected by the use of Bluetooth devices in their proximity
2) Dell Km117 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
More towards the premium side of design, we have the Dell KM117 keyboard-mouse combo. Dell is known for its superior and design focussed consumer goods.
The Dell Km117 deserves the second position on our list due to its sleek design, ergonomics and greater comfort in usage
- Cool, Stylish and uber design that gives great look to your work desk and your system
- Slim profile that gives the “press” feel when you are punching in keys
- Chicklet keys with 3 section layout for enhanced productivity while you type
- Multimedia shortcut keys available for quick launch of audio/video functions
- 2.4 GHz wireless interface
- Run by 2 AAA batteries with 12 months of battery life
- Ergonomic design that is easy to move and use
- The scroll wheel is slick and seamless
- Connect to any basic USB port of the system
- Laser-sharp and precise unit
Warranty and Support: The product comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase.
- Ergonomic and compliments your desk space
- Enhances your productivity
- 1 Year warranty
- Good battery life
- Though there is a battery life indicator, it is never on par with its quality
- Small hands may find this a bit incompatible
3) Logitech mk270r Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
Next on our list is yet again a Logitech keyboard and mouse combo. The Mk270r is a bit bigger than the MK215
Though not entirely new-gen, the Logitech wireless mk270 has impeccable performance, more type room and greater connectivity which makes it worth the 3rd position on our list
- Ergonomic design with satisfying button styled keys that enhance your typing experience
- Responsive typing leads to fewer mistakes
- Compatible with almost any system
- 8 hotkeys
- Has a 36-month worth of very long battery life.
- Contoured design for ergonomic usage
- Easy USB plugin play
- 2.4 GHz wireless interface with a 10-meter range
- 12 Months long battery life. Very long for a battery
- High DPI
Warranty and Support: The combo set comes with 3 years of manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase
- Professional and ideal for offices
- Good battery life and performance
- Overall Value for Money
- No number lock indicator present on the mouse
4) Rapoo X1800 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
For our next combo of keyboard and mouse combo, we have the Rapoo X1800.
It takes fourth place on our list for having a spill-free design and its energy-saving technology and the 1000 DPI HD invisible tracking engine mouse.
- Ergonomic design with economic key distribution across the board
- Multimedia keys that let you jump to a particular site of choice
- Carefree typing experience with the spill-resistant design
- 12 months of extended battery life thanks to the latest energy-saving tech by Rapoo
- 1000 DPI high definition invisible tracking engine
- Accurate and smooth sailing device
- Long battery life
Warranty and Support: Both the devices in the combo comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase.
- Value for money
- 1-year warranty
- High connectivity reliability
- Compatible with any type of system and thus are ideal for office spaces
- A few keys may have trouble being pressed after a while (a year or so)
5) Amkette Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
A truly Indian manufacturer, Amkette is a Delhi based electronics company that started in 1986 and is known to be the first shared jack earphones back in 2014. The company also has another keyboard of similar specifications but which runs on Bluetooth.
The Amkette WI-Key plus USB Wireless Keyboard and Mouse combo steal the 5th position on our list for the keyboard having dedicated NUMS and CAPS lock indicators and the mouse having 3 variable DPI settings.
- Slim and Sleek design with ergonomically shaped con-curved keys that give you a soft yet firm keystrokes
- Caps and Num lock indicators
- Multimedia combo and single keys that let you launch internet, mute volume and increase or decrease the volume levels.
- Sturdy Build
- Simple and slim design
- Fits in your hand like a charm
- Has 3 different levels of DPI settings. 800, 1200 and 1600 and are thus ideal for the design or precision community and the gaming community
- Has a nano receiver stored within the mouse’s battery compartment
Warranty and Support: Comes with a massive 3 years manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase for both the mouse and the keyboard
- Sleek and Efficient
- Has a classy and handy keyboard with addons
- DPI variable mouse
- Massive 3 years of warranty
- Needs to work on the product reliability
6) Loopan i8 Mini Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
For our next entry, we have a very versatile product. The Loopan i8 is not your conventional keyboard or mouse combo. It is a hybrid
Infact, it’s hybrid nature along with its compatibility to work with not just a desktop or laptop but also with your android, iOS devices along with a smart TV makes it worth the 6th position on our list.
- 2.5 Ghz Wireless qwerty keyboard with a touchpad and various multimedia keys
- Ergonomic design that sits easily and carry around easily
- Keyboard also comes with gaming control keys and a USB interface adapter too (UBS Receiver at the back of the keyboard)
- 92 keys overall including multimedia and special keys
- Highly sensitive multi-finger touchpad
- Single finger click for left function, double click for right function and double finger drag for rolling on the screen
- Auto-sleep and Auto-wake mode after 3 minutes of inoperation and then press any key to wake up
- Long running rechargeable Li-On battery
- Colourfully Backlit keys
Warranty and Support: 10 days testing warranty provided by the seller.
- Compatible with PC, iPad tablets, Android phones, TV Boxes and almost any display interface
- Intriguing and innovative design
- Long battery life
- Very budget friendly
- No proper warranty
7) Portronics Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
Next on the list is a Portronics wireless multimedia keyboard and mouse combo.
It takes up the fourth position for its compatibility not just with PCs and Laptops but also for its dedicated compatibility with Smart TVs too. And also, for its really cool design and colour schemeTop Features:
- Rugged build and professional design
- Minimalistic keyboard with a vibrant colour scheme
- Great typing experience with its soft press keys
- 2.4 GHz wireless interface with a 10-meter range
- 10-key numeric pad in a compact pocket
- Sleek and affluent design
- 1500 high DPI sensitivity
- Optical technology for a quick response
- Good Battery Life
Warranty and Support: Both the products come with 12 months of manufacturer’s warranty. For any issues, you can call the support at 9555245245
- Super cool design
- Good built
- Compact yet not so clumsy for large fingers to use
- None found so far
8) HP 3ML04AA Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
For the 8th place on our list, we have an HP product. The HP 3ML04AA is a wireless keyboard and mouse combo that demands a presence
It makes it to our list for its incredibly ergonomic build, easily accessible hotkey tray and the versatile mouse
- Naturally contours with comfortable and ergonomic design
- Three zone keyboard with full size arrow keys and dedicated number pad for better productivity and easy keystrokes
- LED Caps lock indicator
- Pull for elevation stirrups
- High battery life mouse
- Also available in a smaller or larger sized mouse combo available to pick from
- Small mouse has easy to fit in the hand size and design
- Large mouse ideal for greater and intricate functions and also for longer hours
Warranty and Support: HP provides a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty that is available from the date of purchase
- Both the pieces have a very good range
- Good keystrokes
- 2 different mouse combos available
- Could improve the product reliability
9) iBall Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
Finally, on the ninth position, we have the iBall keyboard and Mouse combo set.
The iBall Magical Duo 2 deserves a position on our list for its quality and performance. Top Features:
- 2.4GHz wireless interface
- Smart Semi-multimedia keyboard
- Chocolate keytops
- Sturdy build
- Has dedicated rupee symbol
- Smart and compact
- Long battery life with its alkaline battery
- Tri button design
- 3 speed change enabled smooth scroll wheel
Warranty and Support: iBall provides 1 year manufacturer’s warranty that is available from the date of purchase
- Simple yet sturdy design
- Compatible with any system
- Tri button and speed control wheel on the mouse
- Alkaline battery for long life
- Should work towards improving the reliability
How to Choose a Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo?
1. Connectivity (Bluetooth/RF)
This is by far the most important factor to consider while choosing a wireless keyboard and mouse combo. Wireless keyboards and mouse use either Bluetooth or Radio Frequency receiver to set up wireless connectivity with the PC or laptop. Bluetooth is the more popular connectivity option among the two because it does not require any special receiver and it does not interfere with other wireless devices. But RF devices do have better range compared to Bluetooth devices.
This is yet another important factor to consider while choosing a wireless keyboard and mouse. Wireless range of the keyboard and mouse determines how far away you can take the keyboard and mouse while it’s still responsive. Most standard wireless keyboards and mouse have 30 feet range. High-end keyboards with 2.4GHz connection have up to 82 feet range.
It is essential to check the compatibility of your keyboard with your computer or laptop because not all keyboards work with all computers. Some wireless keyboards and mouse are only compatible with Windows 7, 8, or iOS.
Most wireless keyboards and mouse require AA or AAA batteries to supply power to these devices. Some keyboards come with rechargeable batteries or solar-powered batteries as well. Standard keyboards run for 15 to 20 months on one set of batteries while mouse runs for 8 to 16 months. You can look for a keyboard and mouse with automatic power saving or sleep features that help to save battery life.
5. On/Off Switch
Majority of standard quality wireless keyboard and mouse don’t feature an on/off button, but it is a great power-saving feature in case of wireless devices that helps to save the battery when the keyboard and mouse are not in use.
6. Keyboard Design
Wireless keyboards come in different shapes, sizes, and designs. If you work on your keyboard for long hours then choose a keyboard with a textured wrist rest and ergonomic design in order to reduce wrist fatigue and pain. There is also a wide range of slim wireless keyboards that takes up minimal space on your desk and helps to keep it tidy.
Wrapping it up:
From all of our research, we have concluded that high reliability, ergonomic build and good design, the Logitech MK215 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse is the best wireless Mouse-Keyboard combo you can buy. While that was our list, we are very much interested in hearing you out. What do you think of our list? Do you have anything on your mind? Feel free to write to us in the comments section below
Can you tell us more about this? I’d like to find out more details.
Very nice artical sir.