If you are looking to buy an Ultra HD television with a large screen, there are a lot of varieties available from which you can choose the best one for your home. These large-sized televisions are quite apt if you love to watch movies at your place.
However, before making this investment in a UHD television, there are some crucial factors that you must check:
- Resolution: We can say that resolution is the first thing that comes in our minds when we talk about LED TVs. Because the quality of the output that you get from your screen mainly depends on the screen resolution.
- Operating System: Operating System of the TV also plays a significant role in providing you with the best experience possible. Because it is the Operating system which is responsible for providing you with the smart features, there are several operating systems available to choose from like Android, WebOS, Tizen, and much more.
- Connectivity: Connectivity does play a crucial role while choosing the best suitable LED TV for your home. Because ports can help you connect various other external devices to your TV. Also, do make sure to check if there are necessary ports available on the TV like HDMI ports and USB Ports.
Today, we are here with some of the Best 4K LED TVs that are available in the market right now. Also, you will get a brief idea and the significant features they are providing with their products. There is also an in-depth Buying Guide available which you can read, and it will help you to get the best product for you.
Best 4K LED TVs in India
|4K LED TV||Display size||Refresh Rate||HDMI||USB||Operating System||Warranty||Buy Now|
|Sony 4K LED TV||43inches||Motionflow™ XR 200 (Native 50 Hz)||3||3||Linux Based||1||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|LG 4K LED TV||43inches||50 Hz||3||2||Web OS||1||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|LG 4K LED TV||55inches||50 Hz||3||2||Web OS||1||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Mi 4k LED TV||50inches||60 Hz||3||2||Android 9.0||1||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|OnePlus 4K LED TV||55inches||Motion Rate 480 Hertz||4||3||Oxygen OS with Android Pie (9)||1||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Kevin 4K LED Smart TV||49inches||60 Hz||3||2||Android 7 Based OS||1||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Kevin 4K LED Smart TV||55inches||60 Hz||3||2||Android 7 Based OS||1||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Samsung 4K LED Smart TV||43inches||60 Hz||2||1||Tizen Samsung own os||1||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Samsung 4K LED Smart TV||50inches||60 Hz||2||1||Tizen Samsung own os||1||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Sanyo 4K Smart LED TV||43inches||60 Hz||3||2||Android||1||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Kodak 4K LED Smart TV||50inches||60 Hz||3||2||Android Based||1||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|TCL 4K Smart LED TV||43inches||60 Hz||2||1||Android 9.0||18months||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|TCL 4K Smart LED TV||55inches||60 Hz||3||2||Android 9.0||18months||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|VU 4K Smart LED TV||43inches||220 Hz||3||2||Linux based||1||CHECK ON AMAZON|
Best 4K LED TVs in India: Reviews
Along the years, Sony has proven that it is one of the best brands that make some high-quality televisions. We get to see a complete package in all its products that are worth the prices too.
The Sony Bravia 108cm 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV is at 1st position on the list as it packs some high-class features that will surely attract you. This TV has a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels. Along with that, the refresh rate that it provides is 50 Hz. And, the on-mode power consumption of this Bravia TV is 160 Watts.
As far as connectivity is your concern, it has 3 HDMI ports to offer. Also, it comes with 3 USB ports as well to connect other USB devices.
The Sound Output that you get from this TV is 20 Watts. Apart from that, it has some smart features with which you can instantly access YouTube in just one click.
Resolution: The Sony Bravia Smart LED TV has a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels.
Refresh Rate: You will get a refresh rate of 50 Hz from this TV.
Number of Ports: 3 HDMI Ports and 3 USB Ports.
- Linux Based Operating System: Operating System plays a major role in any Smart TV, and this one comes with a Linux Based operating system. This operating system is quite interactive and easy to use, as well.
- Smart TV Features: There are multiple smart features that you will find in this TV, one of them is that you can easily access YouTube with just one click of a button.
- Tri-luminous Display: Tri-luminous display uses a more extensive color palette that is a significant advantage over other televisions of its kind. This helps to produce a great variety of shades and hues to provide better picture quality.
Warranty and Customer Support:
Sony is a well-known brand, and all the products that this brand provides are best in class. The warranty period that you are getting with this TV is 1 year. However, in case you are having some issues with the television, you can contact Sony from the link below:
- Excellent picture quality
- Multiple Connectivity Ports
- Smart Plug and Play Features
- Tri-luminous Display
- 20 Watts Sound Output
- Refresh Rate could be higher
- No support for Bluetooth
With all these specifications, we can surely say that it is worth the price. The TV looks fantastic and premium. Apart from that, you are getting this product from a trust-worthy brand. And, that is a major advantage as well.
Another brand that has a huge user base is LG. As we all know, LG is providing some top-notch specifications in all its products at some reasonable pocket-friendly prices. Therefore, you can also look for this 4K UHD TV from LG.
LG 108 cm (43 inches) 4K UHD Smart LED TV 43UM7290PTF is 2nd on this list because as we compare it to the TV on 1st position, it is on a budget-friendly side. This TV has a screen size of 43 inches along with a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels with an aspect ratio of 16:9 on offer. It offers a decent refresh rate of smooth 50 Hz.
Also, the LG 4K UHD Smart LED TV 43UM7290PTF provides 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports to connect with other external devices. And, it carries some smart features as well like AI ThinQ, but you will need to but the magic remote separately.
The on-mode power consumption of this TV is 95 Watts.
Resolution: This 4K Ultra HD TV offers you a resolution of 3840 x 2160 Pixels with an aspect ratio of 16:9.
Refresh Rate: It comes with a 50 Hz refresh rate.
Number of Ports: 3 HDMI and 2 USB ports.
- 4K IPS display panel: IPS panels are better in quality as we compare it to other displays panels. These usually produce a better picture quality, and the blacks are a lot deeper in these displays, which provide great depth in pictures.
- Smart TV Features: This LED TV comes with a lot of smart features on offer. It comes with AI ThinQ technology along with super interactive WebOS.
- 4K upscaling and Active HDR: With the help of these features, the TV improves the quality of the pictures up to a much higher level, and you get the best possible output from the LED TV.
Warranty and Customer Support:
LG offers a 1 year warranty with all of its Televisions. This warranty can be availed quite easily in case of any issues using the following link:
- IPS display panel
- Google Assistant in-built
- Alexa in-built
- LG ThinQ AI support
- Wi-Fi Support
- The Magic Remote is sold separately.
- The Stand is a little flimsy.
As we know, LG is a well known brand and all the products from the brand are reliable and provide great specs at a reasonable price point. The IPS panel in the TV is best suitable for movie watching as it produces a wide range of colors with great viewing angles. Moreover, you get the excellent after sales service from LG. Overall this is a great pick for you at this price tag.
|If you want a similar television but with a bigger size, you can go for LG 139 cm (55 inches) 4K UHD Smart LED TV When you compare it to its predecessor, this one comes with a screen size of 55 inches. Also, it has some minor tweaks over the previous one. Like, you will get true color accuracy with this one. Otherwise, the overall specification of the product is similar. The major difference is in the screen size only.|
Here we have a LED TV from the most selling brand in India, that is the Chinese giant Xiaomi. Xiaomi is known for providing the products with the top-notch specs but at an exceptionally affordable price tag. And, this time here we have come across an LED 4K TV by Xiaomi.
Mi LED TV 4K Ultra HD Android TV is on the 3rd position on the list because it has a screen size of 50 inches and has various more features to offer. As we compare it to the products at 1st and 2nd positions, it is the most affordable. This TV comes with a LED panel of Ultra HD resolution which has 3840×2160 pixels. Along with that, it offers a refresh rate of 60 Hz that makes the experience smoother.
It also has some smart features as it runs on the most popular Android Operating System. And with such a great operating system, you can install plenty of application on your Smart TV. The in-built Google Assistant helps you give commands and control your TV in the best way possible.
Resolution: The output you get from this TV is 4K Ultra HD, that is 3840×2160 pixels.
Refresh Rate: This LED TV offers a refresh rate of 60 Hz.
Number of Ports: You get 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports.
- Android OS: By far, Android is the best Operating system available for Smart Televisions. Because it provides a number of customizations to your TV. There is a large app store from which you can easily install your favourite apps.
- In-built Google Assistant: The In-built Google Assistant helps you control your Smart TV more conveniently. You can just sit on the couch and give commands, and leave the rest of the hassle for the Google Assistant.
- Smart TV Features: You get built-in Wi-Fi feature on this LED TV. Also, you have access to some of the popular online streaming sites such as Netflix, Prime Video, and many more.
Warranty and Customer Support:
Xiaomi is providing a warranty period of 1 year on the product. And, you get an addition 1 year warranty on the panel as well. You can avail this warranty in case of any issues using the following link:
- Smooth 60 Hz experience
- Crispy 20 Watts sound output
- Google Assistant Support
- Interactive Android Experience.
- Dolby, DTS-HD support
- Lacks features like Active HDR
- Maximum Operating Distance is 7 Feet only.
As we all know, Xiaomi is known for providing the best value for money products in India. And, this 4K LED TV is no different. This one does come at the most affordable price and has almost all the necessary features. So, if you are on a budget, you can definitely go with this one.
OnePlus, the name defines itself, always one step ahead in everything. And, this time, we have this amazing 4K LED TV from this amazingly popular brand. OnePlus always aims to provide the best to its buyers and this LED TV is no different. Like any other product, this one also holds some flagship specs.
Since this is a OnePlus product, and we can surely assure you about the best in class user experience and the robust build quality. The size of the TV is 55 inches, and the resolution it offers is 4K Ultra HD, that is 3840×2160 pixels. Apart from that, it comes with a Motion Rate 480 Hz. In terms of connectivity, it has 4 HDMI ports to connect set-top box and other consoles. Also, 3 USB ports (USB 3.0*1, USB 2.0*1, USB Type C*1)
This TV does carry some flagship specs. The sound output that you get from this one is 50 Watts, that too with Dolby Atmos. And it also has full range of 2 Speakers and 2 Subwoofers.
The operating system that OnePlus is using on this TV is OxygenOS which is based on Android 9 Pie. And, by far it is known to be the best Operating System. The on-mode power consumption of the TV is 165 Watts.
Resolution: You get a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels, 4K Ultra HD.
Refresh Rate: It comes with Motion Rate 480 Hz, the refresh rate is 200 Hz.
Number of Ports: 4 HDMI Ports and 3 USB Ports.
- Smart TV Features: It offers a lot of features on the TV. It comes with built-in Wi-Fi and has complete Google assistant support. Apart from that, it has 3 GB RAM and 16 GB of storage. Chromecast is also in-built and a Bluetooth Stereo mode as well.
- OxygenOS: The best in class OxygenOS helps you glide through the menus way smoothly. It runs quite fast, and it is based on the Android version 9.0 (Pie).
- Sound: The sound output from this TV is fantastic. You get a sound output of 50 Watts. As we talk about the speakers, it has 2 full-range speakers and 2 subwoofers along with Dolby Atmos support.
Warranty and Customer Support: OnePlus offers a warranty period of 1 year with this LED TV. As far as customer support is your concern, OnePlus aims to solve your problems as soon as possible. In case you need to contact OnePlus, you can follow the link below:
- Massive Refresh rate on offer
- Fantastic Sound Quality
- Multiple number of ports
- Smooth experience with OxygenOS
- Bezel-less design
- Dolby Atmos support
- This TV doesn’t come with table-top Stand
- Might be costly for some buyers
- Remote lacks some buttons
We can say that the overall quality of the product is quite good. But, for some buyers, this might be a big investment. However, if you are a die-hard OnePlus fan, then this TV is just for you. Apart from that, you get the most smoother user experience on this TV because of OxygenOS. Therefore, if you have a good amount of bucks to spend on a TV, you can consider buying this one.
Kevin is an Asian brand which mainly manufactures television.This 4K TV carries some decent specs to offer, and even the prices are not higher as compared to other products.
The screen size of this LED TV is 49 inches which are quite apt for watching movies. Thus, you will definitely be enjoying some quality movie time. Along with that, the 60 Hz refresh rate also produces good video quality and provides a great experience at this price point. This TV offers a viewing angle of 178 degrees.
Even this brand is quite affordable, and it still has some quality features. The sound output from the 30 Watts speakers is fantastic. And, for watching movies, it also has a film mode in-built. It also carries some smart features like screen mirroring and it runs on an Android 7 based OS for the better user interface.
This TV has a wide color gamut which helps in the production of wide ranges of colours. Also, HDR 10 is responsible for the picture quality here. Apart from that, it has a 1 GB RAM on-board and has 8 GB internal storage.
For connectivity, it has 3 HDMI ports to connect Set-top box and other gaming consoles. Also, there are 2 USB ports for connecting hard drives and other devices.
Resolution: Kevin 124 cm TV offers an Ultra HD resolution with 3840×2160 pixels.
Refresh Rate: The refresh rate of this television is 60 Hertz.
Number of Ports: You get 3 HDMI Ports and 2 USB Ports.
- Sound Quality: The sound output that you get from this TV is good. The 30 Watts speakers provide a premium sound quality and enhance the user experience.
- Display: The picture quality is as good as the sound quality. The Uni-lucent display produces a good amount of brightness and improves the overall experience. Also, the HDR 10 feature makes the picture look more crisp and sharp.
- Android-based OS: The Operating System installed in this TV is Android 7 based (Nougat). This operating system is one of the best in its class and provides a smooth user experience.
Warranty and Customer Support:
Even though Kevin is an affordable TV brand, it still offers a 1 year warranty with this laptop. You can contact Kevin using the following link in case of any issues with the TV:
- Large 49 inches display
- Great Sound quality
- Picture quality is decent
- Multiple ports for connectivity
- A+ grade panel
- Lacks Dolby Sound
- Runs on Android version 7
For those of you who are on a budget, this Kevin UHD TV can be a great option. Even though the TV lacks some features that you find in premium products. But, this product seems to be worth the price.
|However, if you really like this product for Kevin, you can also check out its successor, which is larger in size. Kevin 140 cm (55 inches) 4K UHD LED Smart TV carries the exact same specification as this one but the only difference between the two is of size. This model is of 55 inches. Therefore, if you are looking for a budget-friendly TV with a size of 55 inches, this might be your best pick on the list. Otherwise, all the features are same in this model as well.
Samsung is one of the most popular and best selling brands in India. As there are lots of products that Samsung provides, it has a huge user base, and we are all aware of the premium quality that it offers. Similarly, this 4K LED TV from Samsung also has a variety of features and probably a good option for you to choose from.
This TV has a screen size of 43 inches which seems quite apt for home. Along with that, the screen resolution is of 3840×2160 pixels with a refresh rate of 60 Hertz. The price of the TV is also appropriate according to the features that it offers. It runs on Samsung’s own Tizen Operating system which is quite user-friendly and runs smoothly on this TV.
You get 2 HDMI ports for connecting set-top box and other consoles. And, 1 USB port for connecting an external hard drive or any other device. Moreover, the sound output that you get from this TV is of 20 Watts, and the sound is loud and clear as well.
The on-mode power consumption of this TV is 125 Watts.
However, the features given with this product are quite less as we compare it to other TVs on this list. But, the features that you are getting are best in class. There are no complaints about any of the feature.
To make your user experience more convenient, you can install the SmartThings app on your mobile and use it as a remote control.
Resolution: You get a resolution of 3840×2060 pixels from this 4K UHD TV.
Refresh Rate: This TV offers you a refresh rate of 60 Hertz.
Number of Ports: 2 HDMI ports and 1 USB port is available.
- Screen Mirroring: With the screen mirroring feature, you can instantly see on TV whatever is running on your phone. This feature is very helpful when you want to look at your pictures. The big screen of the TV is quite beneficial at such times.
- Tune Station: You can play your songs by connection your mobile phone to your TV. The main advantage of the Tune Station is that it provides you with a visual UI of your playlists makes your listening experience more joyful.
- Sound: The sound quality on this one is quite clear and crisp. You get to hear the minor details from the 20 Watts speakers.
Warranty and Customer Support:
Samsung is known for excellent customer support along with its 1 year warranty for its TVs. If you face any issues with your Samsung TV, you can avail this warranty using the following link:
- Slim and Stylish design
- Good audio quality
- Rigid Build quality
- Tizen OS
- Does not support Bluetooth connectivity
- Only 1 USB port
- Does not have HDR features
We know that Samsung always provides products with robust build quality and all the specifications are of top-notch quality. Also, Samsung manufactures the best display panels on the globe. Therefore, you will be getting the best he picture quality if you choose to buy a television from Samsung.
|If you like this TV from Samsung, you can also check out the one which has a bigger size with similar specs, Samsung 125 cm (50 Inches) Super 6 Series 4K UHD LED Smart TVMoreover, you get the premium picture quality from Samsung that really feels like delight to the eyes. And, you also get HDR features in this model for a better visual experience. It also has support for SmartThings app, which you can use to take control over your TV and do content syncing.|
Another affordable and reliable brand that you can pick is Sanyo. It is a Japanese brand which is providing 4K LED TVs at a great price point. All the services you get from this brand are given by Panasonic as the company bought Sanyo back in 2010. Therefore, we can surely go for Sanyo because we have the trust of Panasonic along with it.
This TV is very reasonably priced according to the specification that it offers. Starting from the resolution, this has a 4K IPS panel which has 3840×2160 pixels. Moreover, it offers a refresh rate of 60 Hertz. Moving on to the connectivity specs, it has 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and much more. Also, it has support for Bluetooth 5.0.
This Sanyo Kaizen Series 4K Ultra HD Smart Certified Android IPS LED TV offers a sound output of 20 Watts. And, for better audio, it has Dolby Digital and Digital Sound Processing which improves the sound quality a lot. This TV runs on Android Pie, version 9.0. Therefore, you get all the smart features which you expect from an Android TV.
Also, it has a button for Google Assistant on the Bluetooth remote. And, it comes with Chromecast built-in for screen sharing.
The display of this TV is an IPS panel so that you can expect some beautiful dark images as well. Apart from that, it has support for HDR 10 for crystal clear quality. The design of the TV is slim and bezel-less.
Resolution: This TV has a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels which is 4K Ultra HD.
Refresh Rate: The refresh rate on this TV is 60 Hertz.
Number of Ports: There are 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports on offer.
- IPS Display: IPS panels are known to produce better and deeper dark colours as we compare it to other panels. Also, you get some great viewing angles as well because of this IPS panel.
- Android OS: By far, the best operating system that is available for Televisions is Android. The main advantage of this is that it has a huge app store which allows you to download your favourite applications right on your Smart TV.
- Slim and Bezel-Less design: It has a beautiful looking slim design and the bezel-less display makes it look more aesthetic.
Warranty and Customer Support:
Sanyo provides great customer support along with its 1 year warranty for Smart TVs. If you face any issues with your Sanyo TV, you can avail this warranty using the following link:
- Stylish design
- Android 9.0
- Bluetooth 5.0
- IPS Panel
- Affordable price tag
- 75 GB RAM
The overall product quality is quite premium as you expect it to be. Moreover, this has all the necessary features that a Smart TV should have and that too at an affordable price tag. If you are on a tight budget, you can go with this one as this is a fully feature loaded machine.
Kodak is known to be a good brand for a long time now. Because it provides products with great reliability at a reasonable price as well. Therefore, this TV from Kodak is one another product that you must check.
This TV offers you an Ultra HD 4K resolution with a refresh rate of 60 Hertz. Apart from that, the display is an A+ grade IPS panel which produces some decent colours. It has 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports for connecting other peripherals. It runs of Kodak SmartWall OS (Android-based) that is specially designed for TVs. It works fine and has apps like YouTube, Netflix, Hotstar, Facebook already.
The storage memory that you get on this TV is 8 GB. Moreover, you get features built-in Wi-Fi, MiraCast for screencasting. Also, it has the availability of QuickSearch and live weather updates. As we talk about the sound, the audio from the 20 Watts speakers is loud and clear.
Resolution: It has a 4K Ultra HD panel with a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels.
Refresh Rate: The refresh rate of this LED TV is 60 Hertz.
Number of Ports: You get 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports for connectivity.
- Smart TV Features: It runs of Kodak SmartWall OS, which is Android-based, and you get all the features that you get to see in Android TVs. It also has some pre-installed apps like YouTube, Netflix, Hotstar, Facebook.
- Great display quality: This TV uses an A+ grade IPS panel which is responsible for the beautiful color production and great viewing angles.
- Sound Output: The audio from the speakers is loud and crisp. It also has a feature to auto control volume.
Warranty and Customer Support:
Kodak is a highly reputable brand and offers excellent after-sales support, along with a 1 year warranty. If you are facing any issues with your Kodak TV, you can contact them using this link:
- Pre-installed apps
- Smart TV features
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Great Viewing angles
- IPS panel
- OS is based on Android version 5.1.1
- Does not support Bluetooth technology
Even though this TV does not have the most appealing specifications, still, it has the brand value, and it is one of the most reliable options for you to buy. And, for the price it is available in the market, we think that it is worth every penny. Also, it falls in the budget segment. Therefore, you can definitely check this out.
TCL is yet another good option to choose if you are looking to buy a 4K LED TV in the budget. All the specs that TCL provides are up to the mark, and all the products are quite reliable, and you can surely trust the brand. The best part about the brand is that it provides the maximum warranty period on this list.
TCL AI 4K UHD Certified Android Smart LED TV 43P8 has a 4K Ultra HD resolution which produces crystal clear sharp images. Also, the refresh rate of 60 Hertz makes the experience smoother. The 20 Watts Sound output is good and produces quality audio. Moreover, for fast user experience, it runs on the Android operating system, version 9.0 (Pie).
As we talk about the display, it is a UHD A+ grade panel with features like micro dimming which makes the darker color look deeper. On the other hand, there are not many numbers of ports available on this one. You get 2 HDMI ports and 1 USB port on this TV.
Resolution: It has a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels that is 4K Ultra HD resolution.
Refresh Rate: It offers a refresh rate of 60 Hertz.
Number of Ports: You get 2 HDMI ports and 1 USB port.
- Android OS: It has the Android version 9.0, which is the most popular OS for Smart TVs at the moment. With the flexibility that Android provides, you can install plenty of application to use on your Smart TV.
- Smart TV Features: It comes with various smart features like HDR, AI Google Assistant support, Google Cast and TCast as well. Moreover, it does have Bluetooth support.
- Power Consumption: The on-mode power consumption of this TV is quite less as we compare it to other products on the list. The power consumption of this TV is 85 Watts.
Warranty and Customer Support:
TCL offers an 18 months warranty with all of its TVs including this Smart TV as well. This warranty can be availed quite easily in case of any issues using the following link:
- Stylish design
- Very thin bezels
- Very Affordable
- Power consumption is low
- Android 9.0
- Less number of Ports for connectivity
- Processing speed is low
Another good option for budget buyers. Overall picture quality that it produces is decent. But, at such a price point, we cannot expect much. Although this product can be a good option to buy in the budget segment as it comes with a brand warranty of 18 months. Therefore, you can easily avail your warranty if anything goes wrong.
|Although, if you want this TV with a larger display, you can check out the TCL 138.78 cm (55 inches) AI 4K UHD Certified Android Smart LED TV . As we compare it to the other 55 inches TVs, this one is quite cheaper than the others. Apart from that, this one does have 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports which were missing on the 43 inch model of the same TCL TV. All the other specification of the product are the same as the 43-inch model.|
Coming to the last product on our list of Best 4K LED TVs, this one is from the brand VU. VU is known to be one of the best budget TV brands for over a decade now. It is the brand which is competing with giants like Samsung, LG in the Television industry and this time, VU has come up with its budget 4K LED TV.
However, VU does not provide a huge number of specifications with their products. But still, it has some hefty features that will blow your mind. This VU TV offers a 4K UHD resolution with a massive refresh rate of 220 Hz, which is by far the best on the list.
For connectivity, it has 3 HDMI ports to offer and 2 USB ports as well. And, in the audio department, the 20 Watts sound system works really fine.
Unfortunately, it lacks some features like Bluetooth connectivity and other smart features. Also, the TV uses Pixelight technology, which can produce a maximum brightness of 1500 nits and provides a real life-like experience.
Resolution: It offers a 4K UHD resolution with 3840×2160 pixels.
Refresh Rate: This TV comes with a massive refresh rate of 220 Hz.
Number of Ports: It has 3 HDMI and 2 USB ports.
- Refresh Rate: This TV from VU offers an excellent refresh rate of 220 Hz, which is by far the best in numbers as we compare it to the other products on this list.
- Affordable: Another advantage of buying this TV from VU is its price tag. You can get this TV for a lot cheaper than other TVs. Apart from that, the features it provides are quite worth it.
- Pixelight Technology: The technology which is responsible for the immersive display of this TV is the Pixelight technology. This panel has a maximum brightness up to 1500 nits which can produce really sharp images as well.
Warranty and Customer Support:
VU offers a 1 year warranty with its TVs. You can avail this warranty in case of any issues using the following link:
- High refresh rate
- Affordable price
- Great Display
- No HDR support
- Not enough Smart TV features
It will be a fair deal if you are looking for the picture quality and not a full-featured product. Then this might be the best pick for the budget buyers. The 220 Hertz refresh rate makes everything run smoother and enhances your viewing experience up to a great extent.
Buying Guide for the Best 4K LED Smart TVs in India
In this article, you will find some of the best 4K LED Smart TVs that are available in the market right now. But, before buying a Smart LED TV for your home, you must know the specs so that you can analyze which TV will work best for you according to your budget.
Various brands are offering their best products, but which one is best for you? Let’s find out using this buying guide. There are some necessary factors which one should look for in a Smart LED TV before buying:
Screen Size Depends on Available Space
If you are looking for a TV for movie watching purposes, then we will recommend you to buy a TV with a larger display as they usually provide a better experience while watching. There are multiple options available to buy ranging from 43 inches to 55 inches on this list. However, 43 inches TVs are quite budget-friendly. But, if budget is not an issue for you, then you must buy the larger ones according to your room size.
This is one of the main factors that really affect the picture quality of your Smart TV. You might find a number of display panels, but every panel has different properties.
For instance, some panels provide you with good viewing angles, while some have capabilities to produce better colours. There are multiple panels available in the market, such as TN, VA, IPS, QLED, and OLED TV panels.
Out of all these panels, we recommend you to go for the IPS panel as it is known to produce the best colours and provides the best viewing angles as well.
Resolution is Key for Better Viewing Experience
The resolution should be the first thing to check when you are going to buy a TV. As the resolution is majorly responsible for the picture quality. And, the higher the resolution, the better the picture quality it will offer.
As this list contains only 4K LED TVs, so this must not be too confusing for you. Because all the TVs have a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels on this list. Although, you can check for other properties like HDR, HDR+, HDR 10 etc.
Refresh Rate for Smoothness
The refresh rate simply means how many times the screen is refreshing itself in one second. Therefore, it basically means that if the refresh rate of the TV is high, the transitions will feel smoother. However, there are various TVs available with a varying refresh rate from 50 Hz to 220 Hz on this list. But, having a refresh rate of at least 60 Hz is recommended.
Consider Connectivity for Better Usability
We know that there are ports in every device, whether it is for charging the device or file transfers. In the case of TVs, there are HDMIs and USB ports that play a major role. Using HDMI ports, you can connect your TV to the set-top box.
Moreover, if you have a gaming console as well, you can connect that too using an HDMI port. On the other hand, if you want to connect a hard drive to your Smart TV, you will be using a USB port. So, make sure the TV has atleast 2 HDMIs available and 1 USB. However, we recommend you to buy the TV with 3 HDMI and at least 2 USB ports.
Operating System is Must Have New-Age Feature
There are a lot of TVs available in the market but what makes these TVs smart is the Operating System. The operating system lets you control your TV with more ease, and you can do many other things on your TV rather than just watching TV channels. The operating system consists of the User Interface that lets you interact with the TV.
Moreover, you get the option to install apps like Netflix, Facebook, Prime Video, for video streaming. You will come across a variety of operating systems like Web OS, and Android-based OS, Android, Tizen, and much more. Out of all these operating systems, Android is by far considered to be the best as it gives a lot of flexibility to the users. Also, you get access to the Google Play Store with Android OS.
The speakers of the TV play a crucial role in the overall performance. Because you will be using the speaker equally as you will use the display. However, for the best experience, you can use some external soundbar or speakers.
But, if you want to buy the TV with the best speakers, then you can check the Wattage. It is given in Watts and the higher it is, the louder will be the speaker. Apart from that, check for features like Dolby Atmos and surround sound for the better hearing experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many benefits to buying a 4K resolution TV as it is the best resolution that you can get at the moment. The Ultra HD resolution has 3840×2160 pixels around the panel. And, that number is quite large. The more pixels your TV has, the more clear the picture it will produce. And, in the case of 4K, you can get to see some really small details very clearly that you will never see on screens with smaller resolutions.
As we compare Android to other operating systems, there are plenty of features that Android has and others not. The best part about having Android as the operating system is that more likely you will already know about the features it offers. Because most of the mobile users are using Android and they already know how to interact with it. So, basically, it makes thing easy for them. And for those, who are not used to Android, will surely be able to use it as it is quite user-friendly OS and easy to use. Moreover, we get access to the Google Play Store to download applications. Other operating systems might have a smaller app store. Thus, it can be hard for you to find your favourite apps on other operating systems.
For the best movie-watching experience, your TV needs to produce all the colours with accuracy, and it must have wide viewing angles. And, when we talk about viewing angles and color accuracy, the first thought in our minds we get is an IPS panel. Yes, IPS panels are well capable of producing a wide range of colours and much deeper blacks as compared to any other panels.
Yes! You can game on your TV as well. Either you can connect your TV to a computer and use it as a monitor. On the other hand, you can connect gaming consoles like Xbox and PlayStation to your TV using the HDMIs and USBs. Although you must check the refresh rate of the display, if it is not at least 60 Hertz, your gaming experience might not be good. If the refresh rate is higher, like in VU Smart TV and OnePlus TV, your gaming experience will be a great one.
When we put all the product in a line, all stand out differently. There are a lot of different features on every Smart TV on the list. While some are loaded with features and have a costly price. On the other hand, there are some products which are on a budget-friendly side but does not provide enough features, but quality. And, the rest are the options which fall in between the two segments, which are reasonably priced and offers some good amount of features.
But there are various things that are different in all the Smart 4K LED TV options out there. Thus, we have mentioned some of the best Smart 4K TVs in India.
- For those of you who are on a budget, VU 108 cm (43 Inches) 4K Ultra HDR Smart LED TV 43PX (Black) can be your best pick. The product focuses on providing quality and has a super refresh rate of 220 Hz. However, it lacks some features which other are providing but at a much higher price. Therefore, this is a great deal and this TV worth every penny.
- On the other hand, the OnePlus 138.8 cm (55 inches) Q1 Series 4K Certified Android QLED TV 55Q1IN-1 is the best performing Smart TV on this list. But, it does come at a higher price point. But, if the budget is not your issue, you can definitely take it home. You get amazing refresh rates with 4K UHD resolution along with the smoothness of Oxygen OS, that like a cherry on top.
- Another good pick for you can be the LG 108 cm (43 inches) 4K UHD Smart LED TV 43UM7290PTF (Ceramic Black) as it maintains a great balance between price and performance. This is priced quite reasonably, and you get what you pay for. There are multiple ports on offer along with a beautiful IPS panel with HDR capabilities. Also, it has some smart features that provide convenience.
Make sure to share your thoughts in the comments section. You can also post any questions down there if you have any!