A good gaming mouse is as important as any other peripheral device if you are a hardcore gamer and want to improve your gaming experience every bit. Because a professional gaming mouse can provide you additional keys and advanced sensors for precise aiming.
However, it is not a significant investment as there are multiple options available to buy. Hence, we are listing the best gaming mouse in India from which you can choose one for yourself. But, do check for these aspects before buying:
- DPI: DPI stands for Dots per inches. Basically, it means that how many numbers of dots will the cursor move on the screen upon moving your mouse for an inch. Increasing the DPI will make the cursor move faster. DPI can start from as low as 200-400 DPI on a gaming mouse and can go up to 16000-20000 DPI depending on the price. Most professional gamers use lower DPI levels for better accuracy.
- Additional keys: Most gaming mice come with some additional keys these days. The benefit is that you can map them for some specific function in various games. You can expect around 5-8 customizable keys in a potent gaming mouse. Hence, you will not be wasting any time to find the keys on the keyboard anymore.
- Sensor: As of sensors, two choices available for you, Optical and Laser. Laser sensors are generally fast and can work on almost any surface while the optical sensor struggles to work on some surfaces.
If you want to have a look at the complete Buying Guide for a gaming mouse, you can scroll down as the guide is given below in this article.
Best Gaming Mouse in India
|Gaming Mouse||No. Of Buttons||Optical Sensor DPI||Warranty||Buy Now|
|CORSAIR M65 Gaming Mouse||8||12,000||2 years||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Corsair CH-9301011-AP Gaming Mouse||6||6000||2 years||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse||5||6400||1 year||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|HP OMEN Gaming Mouse||6||5000||1 Year Limited||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Lenovo Gaming Mouse||5||2400||3 years||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Logitech Gaming Mouse||6||4000||2 years||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Dragonwar Gaming Mouse||7||3200||1 year||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Live Tech Gaming Mouse||5||2750||1 year||CHECK ON AMAZON|
Best Gaming Mouse in India: Reviews
1. CORSAIR M65 Pro RGB-FPS Gaming Mouse
First on our list is the CORSAIR M65, a Gaming mouse with highest ratings and an optical sensor as high as 12000 DPI and also a centre of gravity adjustment system.
- Record high Optical sensor of 12000 DPI that can be custom tuned and has a tracking that is pixel precise and thus perfect for high focussed FPS games
- Tune the sensor to suit your hand eye coordination and movement with its superior surface calibration tuning.
- Customize the centre of gravity with the advanced weight tuning system. The three nuts at the bottom of the machine can be manipulated to shift the centre of gravity to suit your freedom of movement.
- The material is built from high quality aluminium that is aircraft-grade. It is light in weight, durable and has an optimal mass distribution.
- Dedicated sniper button. Easily switch and tune in to desirable DPI in shooting mode instantly.
- Custom RGB lighting that can be configured and programmed with double macros with Corsair’s proprietary iCue.
- 8 easily ergonomically and customizable placed buttons that can be programmed to suit your gaming habits.
- Each button is a high capacity omron switch that is rated for about 20,000,000 clicks for high reliability and performance.
Warranty and Customer Support: Corsair provides 2 years of manufacturer’s warranty for the product from the date of purchase. For any further support, you can contact their customer support at 1800 4255 464
- Ergonomic and Powerful Gaming mouse
- Perfect for FPS shooting
- Tournament grade build and usability
- Weight adjustment system for ease of usability
- iCue by Corsair makes mouse customization easier
- 2 Years of warranty
- None found in particular to mention
2. Corsair CH-9301011-AP Gaming Harpoon RGB Gaming Mouse
Yet another Corsair product on the list, the Corsair CH-9301011-AP Gaming Harpoon is the next best Corsair gaming mouse there is in terms of optical sensor and ease of use.
- Highly accurate optical sensor with 6000 DPI advanced tracking that covers every pixel you reach for.
- 6 ergonomically placed buttons
- Save custom DPI settings within the mouse with the onboard memory of the Harpoon RGB
- RGB Backlights with custom glow
- The design is contoured which provides natural yet comfortable fit in your hand that compliments your quick movements gaming style
- Contour design is complimented by rubber side grips for additional comfort and protection
- Fits in your palm yet has great performance
- Comes with Omoron switches that can sustain massive 20 million clicks at a go
- Highly customizable
Warranty and Support:
The corsair gaming harpoon comes with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase. For any further customer support you can contact 1800 4255 464
- Built for gaming
- Ergonomic and comfortable to grip
- The contour is built for amplified performance and quick movements
- 2 years of manufacturer’s warranty
- None found in particular
3. Razer DeathAdder RZ01-02540100-R3M1 Essential Optical Esports Gaming Mouse
Next on our list is a gaming mouse from Razer, an ace manufacturer of quality gaming equipment not just in India but in the United States too.
- Has a superior and comfortable 6,400 DPI optical sensor. It gives you precise swipes and is very fast.
- Ergonomic usability with its 5 hyper responsive buttons. Durable for about 10,000,000 clicks (10 million), the buttons are ergonomically placed about the mouse.
- A very distinct and unique shape that is designed to let you game comfortably for extended number of hours.
- Light in weight for easier movement and seamless playing
- Razer synapse software lets you customize the macros of the mouse to suit your DPI and button requirements
Warranty and Support:
The device comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty that starts from the day the product is delivered to you.
- A high quality premium priced yet mid level gaming mouse that is perfect for FPS and Multiplayer platform games
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Most Reviewed and Rated
- Award Winning Tech
- Few products have reported some problems with the left button
4. HP OMEN 400 Gaming Mouse
Next on our list is a gaming mouse from Hewlett Packard. The HP OMEN 400 is a 5000 DPI sensitive gaming mouse with over 6 different customizable buttons and specialized sniper options
- High accuracy with 5,000 DPI sensitive optical sensor that is easy to switch
- This switching is possible at the nick of time you can switch form 1,600 DPI to 5,000 DPI
- Ergonomic mouse that is designed for Right handed gamers. It has rubber grips on either sides for additional comfort and support
- Sniper mode by the thumb includes dipping down the DPI levels to as low to 400 to facilitate easier and smoother shots taken from a long distance.
- Includes thumb buttons with scroll click and a total of 6 buttons which are all customizable and can be programmed through the HP macros.
- Buttons are made out of omron mechanical switches. Easy switching with clicks that have a maximum lifetime of about 10,000,000 (10 million clicks)
- The scroll wheel has precise control with over 24 detents that are engineered for zooming in, aim change, weapon selection and simple scroll functions as well.
- Customizable LED lighting with over 8 colours and 4 different effects of the light for your choosing.
Warranty and Customer Support: HP provides 1 year limited warranty. This would contain a return to the dealer or to HP where a standard Bench repair will be done along with a phone in assistance as well.
- A product from the trusted house of Hewlett Packard
- Easy switch from higher DPI to lower DPI is ideal for sharp shooting games
- 25 detent scroll wheel makes it easier to switch from weapons, maps etc.,
- 1 year warranty and support is good
- Ideally made for right hand but can be easily used by Left hand gamers as well
5. Lenovo Gaming Mouse – M200 (GX30P93886)
This particular entry on the list is a personal favourite for its performance and ergonomics. From the house of Lenovo, the Gaming Mouse M200 GX30P93886 is a perfect gaming mouse for PC gamers beginners and amateur alike
- A light in weight yet a very unique and intriguing design of a gamer’s mouse.
- Has a rich 5 button palette and all of these buttons are ergonomically distributed about the mouse.
- The omron buttons have a 10 million click life thus are durable much like most of the A quality mice listed here.
- DPI optical sensor sensitivity of this mouse is just about 2400 DPI which is comparatively for a gaming mouse but is fine for beginners.
- The DPI can be switched to 4 different levels with the central DPI switch which can be changed instantaneously any time during gameplay.
- Has a 7 circulating multi colour backlight on the base for visual aesthetics.
- Has a braided rope based cable that has greater comfort and strength.
- Easy to use and easy to install without the use of complicated software
- Compatible with almost all types of Operating Systems
Warranty and Software:
Lenovo provides a whooping high warranty. This gaming mouse comes with a total of 3 years of manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase.
- Perfect for people who have just come into gaming or are beginners.
- Good and pleasing aesthetic design and looks.
- Sturdy body design and very light in weight.
- 3 years of lengthy warranty
- Has a comparatively low DPI of 2,400 only which might not be sufficient for pro level gamers
6. Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime MOBA Gaming Mouse
The first logitech product on our list is the Logitech G302 may look like a simple mouse but is designed for the pros. Logitech is a company that has been known for its prime quality consumer electronics.
- Most of the specifications are designed and tuned in to suit the exact requirements of professional MOBA players (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena Video Games)
- Features Delta ZeroTM sensor technology that gives super high button durability so it can withstand rapid clicking for hours and also enables highly precise tracking.
- Shift from pixel accurate level targeting of 240 DPI to lightning speed moves of 4000 DPI with the ultra fast and instant 4 DPI settings on the device.
- The mouse comes with a metal spring button tensioning system that improve the overall button response. This is perfect for MOBA games where some games may demand multiple button taps in a single second.
This system will keep the right and left mouse buttons in appropriate tension that will improve the feel and response and thus making the game actions fast and precise.
- The Mouse is light in weight and durable in build. Designed for endurance, the buttons are tested to withstand a massive 20 million clicks.
- The feet have super low friction and thus let you hold them comfortable for competitive spaces
- It holds a total of 6 buttons and all of them are macro programmable and highly customizable. From temporary DPI shifts to game command changes, the logitech gaming software that accompanies the mouse makes this customization easier for you.
- Comes with a blue breathing light than a disco based RGB backlight.
Warranty and Customer Support:
The Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime MOBA Gaming Mouse comes with a 2 Years warranty against manufacturing defects that can be claimed through the Logitech Authorised Service Center.
- Designed for gaming and gamers
- Comfortable grip and easily programmable buttons
- Metal spring action and the low friction make long hours of gaming easy
- 2 Years of long warranty
- Though the mouse is high, the max DPI given may not be suited for some games
7. Dragonwar ELE-G9 Thor BlueTrack and Blue Sensor Gaming Mouse
Dragonwar is one of the most economic, most durable and a very high performance gaming mouse. Though I have tested the listed mouses, Dragonwar sticks with me for everyday usage and for gaming even today.
- Has an optical sensor with a maximum DPI of 3200 DPI.
- Can be easily switched on the go with the central switch from 3200 to 2400 or 1600 or 800 as your wish.
- Comes with a free accessory of a mouse mat to place the mouse on. (Dimensions of the mat are 360 mm by 250 mm)
- Ergonomic design that fits in your palm for easier function
- Customize and save different profiles for different games
- Macro functions for better customization with ease
- Has a braided cable
- Comes with an installation software CD too
- 7 different functionality keys for different use cases.
- Has the usual RGB lighting inside it
Warranty and Support: Dragonwar comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty against any manufacturing defects. Physical damage cannot be covered under the warranty
- Very economically priced
- Comes with a free mouse pad
- Easy switch for the DPI
- 1 year warranty
- May have a higher DPI but satisfies its value for money function
8. Live Tech Vulcan 7D Programmable RGB USB Gaming Mouse
Finally, we have the Live Tech Vulcan 7D, a programmable RGB gaming mouse. While it may not have large DPI selection, it is the least expensive gaming mouse in the entire list.
- Has a pixel precise and accurate optical sensor with a maximum of 2750 DPI
- Has comparatively broader weight of 150 grams compared to
- The sidelined RGB lighting can be customized to suit your gaming needs and button preferences
- All the 5 keys are macro keys and thus are programmable
- Surface has a high quality matte finish
- Braided cable for superior quality and unbreakable nature
Warranty and Support: Live Tech provides a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase.
- Budget friendly
- Fits in the palm with ease
- Has good weight to it making it good for camped sniping or other sharp shooting games
- 1 year warranty
- Good aesthetics
- Custom RGB is perfect for having a customized gameplay with kills and other micro achievements being cued by the lights.
- Low DPI
How to Choose a Gaming Mouse?
Choosing the best gaming mouse isn’t easy as you need to have in-depth knowledge on what you are purchasing and how would you like to use. The key factors like processing speed, handiness, battery life, and connectivity plays a major role in selecting the right one.
If you are unware of these factors, then read below that are explained in detail!
1. Types of Gaming Mouse
Here, in this section we have listed 5 types of gaming mouse that available in the market right now. Check them in detail to know how they are helpful in satisfying your gaming requirements.
- All Purpose Gaming Mouse
This is the most common type of gaming mouse available in the market that is compatible with wide variety of games including FPS, MMO, action, etc. Although using a cheap mouse will not deliver high performance. So using all purpose gaming mice is the only option for those who love to play games online.
- FPS Mouse
FPS mouse are specially designed for gamers devoted to action games such as Call of Duty, Battlefield, Counter-Strike, etc. that puts up the player against enemy gun men in first person perspective. FPS mouse come with specific “Sniper” button beneath the thumb that allows the gamer to take difficult shots.
- MMO Mouse
MMO mouse are designed for multiplayer games such as World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XIV, Star Wars: The Old Republic, etc. They have bulky design with multiple buttons for fast and easy accessing. Some of the branded models offers extra buttons so as to operate with a flick of a finger.
- RTS Mouse
RTS mouse are best suited for real-time strategy games such as StarCraft, StarCraft II, etc. And you will never encounter any issues with it. When you use it for gaming you will experience the glowy lights on the extra buttons.
- Customizable Mouse
Customizable mouse is more expensive compared to regular gaming mouse, but they provide a competitive edge over other mouse because they can be fine-tuned and customized as per the player’s requirement starting from the feel of the buttons to the angle of the palm rest.
2. Sensor- Laser Vs Optical
The main component of the mouse is its sensor. While laser sensor is most common and is capable of working on any surface, they tend to have higher lift-off distance compared to optical mouse. This creates a problem if the mouse reaches the edge of the mouse pad. Optical mouse has lesser lift-off distance which makes it a preferred choice of many professional gamers. The latest innovation in sensor technology is the infrared sensor that reduces lift-off distance and works smoothly on different surfaces.
3. DPI-Dot Per Inch
This is one of the most important features of a mouse that determines the acceleration of the mouse. DPI stands for dots per inch and it determines how many times a mouse point can move per inch of mouse movement. DPI of a gaming mouse can range from 200 to 1600 and it can be customized manually in the software of the mouse.
4. Grip Style
Different gaming mice have different grip style, and it is best to choose a style that suits your grip naturally.
Palm Grip –> This is the standard style that is used by most players. This type of mouse is designed in such a way that the player’s entire palm rests on the body of the mouse comfortably.
Tip grip –> In this type of grip style only the tips of the index, middle and ring fingers rest on the left, wheel and mouse buttons but the palm does not touch the body of the mouse.
Claw Grip –> This is a combination of the palm and tip grip in which the palm rests on the back of the mouse with the tips of the fingers and thumb angled on the buttons.
5. Connectivity– Wired or Wireless
Wired mouse are the most preferred option of gamers. While wireless mouse reduces the hassle of tangled wires but they often compromise on the signal transmission which causes delay or lag in the cursor response. Wired mouse provides the fastest response which is vital in case of gaming.
Fancy LED illuminated mouse are becoming more and more popular in the gaming arena. There is high end mouse whose lights can be configured and programmed to glow or pulse at different rates or patterns. This is no impact on the gaming performance but it just makes the mouse look good.
Another important thing you need to consider is the price before you wish to have wireless mouse. The price of the mouse may vary depending on the flexible options, and the processing speed. It helps you to easily identify the mouse that match with the gaming needs.
Compatibility refers to the ability of the system to work with the another. Coming to the point, most of the gaming mouse supports PCs, laptops with different Operating System-Windows, Linux, MAC OS, Ubuntu. Check whether the one you purchase supports the OS that you use regularly.
9. Polling Rate
Polling rate explains how many times the mouse pointer is in the correct position with respect to the computer. The unit of polling rate is expressed in Hertz.
For windows OS, polling rate is 125Hz. It means that the position of the pointer changes for every 8ms. But, for ideal gaming the polling rate can be 1ms or 2ms. If the polling rate is beyond the ideal range, then it is not suitable for gaming.
Durability of a gaming mouse refers to the ability of the device to withstand under certain climatic conditions. Most of the pro-gamers use the mouse roughly as they need to defend the opponent while playing games or reach a milestone. When used so, the lifespan may diminish.
If you are the one who play games very often, then go with the basic models that come in a very stylish design to fit your fingers.
11. Coverage Distance
Coverage distance can be calculated by knowing the type of gaming mouse-wired or wireless. Wired network gaming mouse is actually a traditional device. And when you use the mouse, you must sit close to the monitor and perform gaming actions.
12. Battery Life
The battery life explains how long the gaming mouse can last. The best gaming mouse has the high battery life compared to the regular ones.
Suppose, if you purchase low-battery gaming, they offer good performance at the beginning. Later, the performance of the device reduces to half and makes your valuable money worthless. So it’s better to have gaming mouse with excellent battery life that can efficiently work on any platform over a long duration.
13. Programmable Buttons
Since most of the latest devices have the programmable buttons. In one way or the other, these buttons can be used for multi-tasking. It is mostly suitable for playing games like- League of Legends, Star Wars, Wresting Games, etc. simply by tapping buttons on the mouse. The buttons will save your valuable time by switching quickly to perform several operations.
Gaming mouse comes in a light weighted design that helps to move the pointer freely on the screen. If the device is heavy-weighted, you may face bit difficulty in moving the cursor and also operates very slowly. If you want to use mice for fast and precise movements or calculations, then go with the lightweight gaming mouse.
Some Frequently Asked Questions on Gaming Mouse
1. Is wireless gaming mouse good to use?
Of course, wireless mouse is useful for any sort of applications like-gaming, controlling the sound, able to handle the MS word easily, etc. It has more advantages over wired devices because of its ergonomic design, programmable buttons, fast switching between the tabs, and the durable nature makes the work easy.
2. What are gaming mouse pads made with?
The mouse pads are available from a cotton cloth, synthetic fabric to solid rubber base and hard surfaces to offer you the best tracking even on rough surfaces. It brings a great difference in competitive gaming with the smooth surface texture and stitched edges.
3. Can you interface gaming mouse on Mac devices?
It is very easy to interface gaming mouse with Mac devices because of the in-built program that makes the device more compatible. It even supports other branded desktops like Dell, Acer, Sony, HP, Samsung, etc. to match with your gaming needs and deeds.
4. What do you mean by IPS on a mouse?
IPS means Inches Per Second. Generally, the gaming mouse with optical or laser sensors have maximum operating speed to move freely. If the IPS rating is more, then cursor will give a jerky movement across the screen. It is only important when you play with a low sensitivity gaming mouse. You will not face any issues for sure unless you move the mouse extremely fast.
5. How long the battery life of gaming mouse lasts?
On an average, the battery can last for 3-months if used for 4-6 hours a day. However, the battery life of a gaming mouse depends on frequent usage, quality and the polling rate. If you use the gaming mouse continuously for a long-time then the battery life diminishes.
6. How to reset the settings of my mouse?
Follow the simple steps given below to reset the mouse settings on monitor. Unless you don’t connect to a system, you won’t be able to change the gaming mouse settings.
- Initially, click on the start menu and then go to control panel.
- And then you will see hardware and sound option. Tap on it.
- Mouse option is displayed under Devices and Printers.
- Now you can reset the customized options or change as per your requirement. It can be the pointer styles, pointer sped, scrolling etc.
Only a true PC gamer will understand the importance of having the perfect mouse in his hand at all times. With that in mind, the CORSAIR M65 Pro RGB-FPS has a record high of 12000 DPI sensor, that is perfect for FPS gaming, custom centre of gravity, dedicated sniper button, custom RGB lighting, 8 ergonomically placed buttons and everything else that makes it the best device for you to game on. Apart from its features, the mouse is built from aircraft grade aluminium, is light in weight and its primary buttons can sustain as high as 20 million clicks in a lifetime. That and the 2 years of manufacturer’s warranty for the mouse is a definite steel making the CORSAIR M65 Pro RGB-FPS the best gaming mouse in India.
While those were our picks and opinions, we are interested in hearing your thoughts and opinions as well. Did we miss out on anything? Do you want us to add something to this? If so, feel free to write to us in the comments section below. Our product expert team will write back to you as soon as possible.